**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion 6.2.6 boss [Merged Threads] [FIXED]

Mh6bucksMh6bucks Posts: 25
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Miike I used Shehulk for the Champion boss in act 6.2.6. I entered the last phase, and proceeded to spend my entire stash of revives/units, plus actual money, to get rid of his indestructible charges. I completed the task, removed indestructible, had 5 prowess, waited about a second, and launched my sp3. It did zero damage, and he re-entered the previous phase. I subsequently died.

This has been noted in the general discussion forum, but I’m making an official post in bugs. There is a YouTube video from KT1 in which the same thing happens.

This needs an immediate explanation. Given the extreme difficulty of the fight (it took me over 20 try’s to do it once) I can’t reproduce it in a video for you.

I can tell you that if this isn’t corrected, and compensation issued, I’ll be demanding a full refund for money spent, and likely cease playing this game.

Please let me know after this is looked into.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    I also had this happen while using captain america infinity war. Also if you miss this window he can regen back above 10 percent and have to repeat the 5 dexterities from specials. Cost me several more revives and was very frustrating.
  • Ive seen this now happen more than 5 times.
    You guys REALLY dropped the ball with 6.2
  • GeKriszGeKrisz Posts: 13
    Same happened to me 3 times. From plenty of tries. Out of resources thanks to this bug. Opened a ticket and they said they gathered the information and send to the team. That's all. Really disappointed.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I didn't have time to get that far yet. After reading all the complaints I might wait until it is sorted. Really enjoyed 6.2.1 lol
  • ChackNorrisChackNorris Posts: 1
    Exactly the same bug happened to me 2 times with Captain America Infinity War. After that I recorded a video in which I even managed to remove his 5 indestructible charges twice in one fight, got to 10 prowess charges and yet my sp3 did no damage.

This has been my most frustrating experience with this game ever, bs nodes and all that stuff are okay, sometimes you just have to suck it up. But spending revives and fully boosting up to get to his 10% phase just to find out he's bugged was so infuriating.
  • Ellie_PaigeEllie_Paige Posts: 2
    What if you dont have CAIW! Then what!? This sucks, got all the way to the end of the chapter.. last 10% off last fight.. turns out only one counter.. horrible.. all my stash and $40 down the drain. Was so excited for act 6 chapter 2, counted the days till release. But this.. this is infuriating.. insulting.. very discouraged.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

What if you dont have CAIW! Then what!? This sucks, got all the way to the end of the chapter.. last 10% off last fight.. turns out only one counter.. horrible.. all my stash and $40 down the drain. Was so excited for act 6 chapter 2, counted the days till release. But this.. this is infuriating.. insulting.. very discouraged.

She hulk and push him to an sp2
  • Mh6bucksMh6bucks Posts: 25
    Yes yes @Kobster84, that can be done. The sp2 is still very challenging to dex. But it doesn’t matter, because this thread is about the fight being bugged.

Content not functioning as advertised, really money wasted

@Kabam Miike, please comment on this.
  • TheEbocalypseTheEbocalypse Posts: 0
    Mh6bucks said:

@Kabam Miike I used Shehulk for the Champion boss in act 6.2.6. I entered the last phase, and proceeded to spend my entire stash of revives/units, plus actual money, to get rid of his indestructible charges. I completed the task, removed indestructible, had 5 prowess, waited about a second, and launched my sp3. It did zero damage, and he re-entered the previous phase. I subsequently died.

This has been noted in the general discussion forum, but I’m making an official post in bugs. There is a YouTube video from KT1 in which the same thing happens.

This needs an immediate explanation. Given the extreme difficulty of the fight (it took me over 20 try’s to do it once) I can’t reproduce it in a video for you.

I can tell you that if this isn’t corrected, and compensation issued, I’ll be demanding a full refund for money spent, and likely cease playing this game.

Please let me know after this is looked into.

The same exact thing happened to me but I was using captain America infinity war, stupid bug and didn’t kill him. I used over 1000 units on just him alone and finally beat him fairly and rightfully and he takes 0 damage due to a bug. Unacceptable and all who have gotten this bug deserve the quest to be completed and extra compensation as well.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are looking into this issue! Thanks for the info.

Hi all,

Just to clarify you are looking into why you still can’t do damage after getting all 5 dexterities on his special correct? It appears that an alliance mate of mine preformed a heavy then it work but others have said just using the sp3 work. I experienced it several times where my sp3 still did no damage even after doing everything correctly.
  • GeKriszGeKrisz Posts: 13
    Ascoop24 said:

Hi all,

Just to clarify you are looking into why you still can’t do damage after getting all 5 dexterities on his special correct? It appears that an alliance mate of mine preformed a heavy then it work but others have said just using the sp3 work. I experienced it several times where my sp3 still did no damage even after doing everything correctly.
    I managed to turn off his cahrges 3 times.
    First try I used my special 3 immediately after I turned off his last charge. 0 damage.
    Second try I waited a couple of seconds after turned off his last charge. 0 damage
    Third try parried him and used my heavy after turned off his last charge then used my special 3. 0 damage.

And he just reapplied his charges after a few seconds of my special.
    GeKrisz said:

Ascoop24 said:

Hi all,

I managed to turn off his cahrges 3 times.
    First try I used my special 3 immediately after I turned off his last charge. 0 damage.
    Second try I waited a couple of seconds after turned off his last charge. 0 damage
    Third try parried him and used my heavy after turned off his last charge then used my special 3. 0 damage.

And he just reapplied his charges after a few seconds of my special.
    I absolutely feel you. I had one where not only did it do no damage but guess what he regened right out of the 10 percent phase. Talk about killing your motivation.
  • Mh6bucksMh6bucks Posts: 25
    @Kabam Lyra I’ve seen 3 different youtubers encounter the same bug. There’s no discernible pattern. Sometimes he has unstoppable and takes damage, sometimes not. Sometimes sp3 does damage when launched immediately, sometimes not. I’ve seen a youtuber with SS do zero damage with the sp3, but then do damage at <10% with bleed (should be impossible, only takes damage from specials). So far the ability to deal damage after completing the Herculean feat of 5 dex’s appears random.

You should know that prior to 6.2, I’ve fully explored every piece of content in the game. To actually do this with SheHulk, then watch the sp3 do no damage and see him regen health, was utterly demoralizing. I’ve lost my desire to keep playing this game, all due to an overturned, niche encounter that happens to be bugged. Really unfortunate.
  • SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    Did someone find a safe way to bypass the bug when he reaches 10% but still doesn’t take damage from a sp3 after getting rid of the 5 indestructible charges?

It’s time for a refund Kabam! Unfair is one thing but unbeatable and just sucking in money and units without a chance at winning is borderline criminal

Hit him 3 times with a Sp3 (all different fights) without him having any charges or regaining them when i hit 5 prowesses charges.

Give me my units back or my money
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    If you mean 100% AAR, Champion has 160% chance.
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    don't think that's what hes talking about. hes eliminated all 5 indestructible charges from the champion, gained 5 prowess charges.
    the sp3 should have ko'd the champion. instead it did not.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    You have to intercept him to remove the indestructible charge. That’s what I saw on seatins stream
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Ah. That could be it.
    there isn't anything on the champion fight that says you have to intercept him.
    I removed the indestructible charges atleast 5-6 times and he never took damage after a sp3. In the last picture you see i have 6 prowess charges but he regained 5 right after.
    the only thing that i could think of...off the top of my head with no real research into it
    primal fury activated and he regenned out of the 10% phase, then went back in.

this could be completely wrong.
    Every try at the champion boss costs about 120 units. That’s about 5 bucks a try. I spent more on this boss fight then i did for 3 LoL runs. Just for him being unbeatable.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    He currently is somehow regen something (even though he shouldn't) and going back to the previous fase, making him not killable again and forcing players to reset the process

the only thing that i could think of...off the top of my head with no real research into it
    primal fury activated and he regenned out of the 10% phase, then went back in.

this could be completely wrong.

He never got the regen off except when i got him to a sp1 after he lost all charges. I tried both and he still never took damage
    yup. i needed a few goes at the champion before i got him. FYI there is a thread about a potential bug with the champion at 10%. check it out.
    imo its a disaster if true. and absolutely deserves compensation for those who fought the champion
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

You have to intercept him to remove the indestructible charge. That’s what I saw on seatins stream

You are wrong.
  • Mr_Ridiculous_1Mr_Ridiculous_1 Posts: 15
    Need some assistance. I have repeatedly removed 5 of the indestructable charges on The Champion but he still takes no damage, I have actually had up to 6, still no damage. What am I missing? Any help woul be appreciated. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.