**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ difficulty vs rewards

Let me try this again...AQ was buffed quite a bit for this season but the rewards seem the same. Will you please look into either scaling it down a bit or buffing the rewards more? It’s kinda like when you first introduced Sentinel and he was a monster to deal with that first week...

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,958 ★★★★★
    They aren't the same. They are better.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★

Season 5 rewards for season 6 difficulty dude that's not better
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159

Did y’all bump up in rank or stay the same? We didn’t climb in rank and the rewards seemed the same. Same amount of crystals and glory. There might be stuff added to the crystals, but it’s just a gamble if you’ll get that out of the crystals. I want for sure rewards for the AQ being more difficult. Not a “we added x into the crystals...good luck on your openings”
    Kyrazmom said:

Did y’all bump up in rank or stay the same? We didn’t climb in rank and the rewards seemed the same. Same amount of crystals and glory. There might be stuff added to the crystals, but it’s just a gamble if you’ll get that out of the crystals. I want for sure rewards for the AQ being more difficult. Not a “we added x into the crystals...good luck on your openings”
    The crystals are season 5 crystals exactly the same
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★
    Chadhogan said:

Season 5 rewards for season 6 difficulty dude that's not better

Thats because they stated when season 6 rolled out that crystal updates would happen later after theyve gathered data
    Yeah so new difficulty for a week NO CHANGE in rewards
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    Its not harder tho well I guess map 7 is but 5 isnt

If you’re used to map 7 then of course new map 5 isn’t going to be harder for you. There were scores of complaints about Hyperion mini.

I'm sorry of course it was probably just me that found map 5 harder this week! I should probably git gud or stop complaining 👍
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Drooped2 said:

Chadhogan said:

I'm sorry of course it was probably just me that found map 5 harder this week! I should probably git gud or stop complaining 👍

What was harder? The drones seemed easier to me.

And we didnt find any issue with hype.

I only mentioned map 7 cause that cant stop wont stop node
    If you found no issue w Hyp, you're in the minority... check out the merged thread

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/143120/this-map-5-hyperion-merged-threads#latest

And they have already announced it will be scaled back
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306