**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion 6.2.6 boss [Merged Threads] [FIXED]

Comments

• HalungaHalunga Posts: 1
    Same here. Tried it more than 10times. All my Revives wasted. Removed all his shields and no Damage with r5 CapiW Sp3
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Any word yet on this bug?
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    This happened to me, got it to happen a second time so I could record it. Also grabbed a screen shot after the spec3 where you can see my 5 prowess charges on CapIW, the kinetic charge notification from the spec3 yet zero damage. Hopefully support are overly useful here so I don't have to go through that torture again just to risk another bug.
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    I've had exactly the same issue. How this is handled will decide whether I continue to play this game.
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
    Any updates on this bug? Any feedback would be appreciated
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    An update on this would be appreciated
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We are still looking into this issue based on all of the reports here. If anyone else has video to share, that would be helpful too. Thanks.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

We are still looking into this issue based on all of the reports here. If anyone else has video to share, that would be helpful too. Thanks.

Not mine ... but the bug happens in this video. Time is 3:13:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK3NBV1OnSM
  • DhopsDhops Posts: 37

Here is one from me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXUH8f1vyP4
  • SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    Did they fix the 10% bug or is he still broken and I can save my units?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • Parkster_9999Parkster_9999 Posts: 28
    I had no idea there was a bug after the 10% champion phase and I was wondering why I wasn’t doing any damage after I removed all 5 of his buffs , I spent over 500 U.S. dollars trying to beat him , will I get refunded due to this bug ???
    Forgot all about this forum until kabam told me to check up on here , of course that was after I complained and already lost 500 bucks , thought I was doing something wrong smh
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure you didn’t spend near £500 just on that boss, unless your using a terrible 5* champ not ranked, but even then, £500 can’t be true. If your good enough and completed enough to be doing it, you must have decent champs.
    Yea true but when your that close to the finish it’s hard to step away , but if there was a known bug I feel like they owe me something or else it’s just like robbing people
    Closer to 350 dollars but still
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Mh6bucks said:

Yes yes @Kobster84, that can be done. The sp2 is still very challenging to dex. But it doesn’t matter, because this thread is about the fight being bugged.

Content not functioning as advertised, really money wasted

@Kabam Miike, please comment on this.

Ye pretty sure the

I’m pretty sure you didn’t spend near £500 just on that boss, unless your using a terrible 5* champ not ranked, but even then, £500 can’t be true. If your good enough and completed enough to be doing it, you must have decent champs.

Well it’s more that it’s bugged he probably has the champs for it
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Someone from kabam. Should I exit the quest? It was very hard for me to get him to 10%.

I did not spend money on it but I did spend a lot of units.
    I know people will call me an idiot for not stopping but I really hope you can look into the compensation for this.

If you have no way of knowing how many units I spent so you can return them, can you give the win ?
    Please guys I beat him 4 times already hoping 1 would stick and nothing.

Please just don’t give us a little amount of units and then ask us to do it again.
    And please let me know if I should exit the quest or not.
    Well I’m a super idiot and wasn’t informed about the bug and spend about 10,000 units to beat champion and failed and I’m sure I’ll get a couple revives from kabam for my troubles fml smh
  • Mh6bucksMh6bucks Posts: 25
    @Kabam Miike I saw your sticky post regarding bug fixes. A video has been posted in this thread with evidence of The Champion bug.

I’ll await Kabam’s decision on compensation, particularly for those (like myself) who dumped thousands of units into a bugged boss fight.

As previously stated by myself and many, how this is handled will determine if I continue to participate in this game.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Contact your play store get refunds for real money spent trying too complete unbeatable content.
  • Steeler0Steeler0 Posts: 5
    Champion boss in 6.2 is bugged wtf I got rid of indestructible charges and he still didn’t die after sp3. I need some answers @Kabam Miike
  • @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike I know compensation was announced for those who completed 6.2.6 but what about all of us who have been trying and wasted units and still aren’t done? Will you be able to help us? If not I may just have to quit.

• andreismandreism Posts: 6
    This is a very frustrating experience. I wasted over 3K units just to managed to remove the 5 indestructible charges and and do a sp3 but did not do any damage. I didn’t have any video to prove it but i am sure Kabam has logs to prove that.

I never ask for any compensation to any of the bugs i reported. This is the first time i am doing it. If you guys don’t give me back the units i wasted with bugged champion i’ll be leaving this game and ask apple to return all the dollars i invested for this broken game.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have fought this guy several times now with my cap iw. Every time I remove the indestructible charges and throw my sp3 I do 0 damage. Anyone else seeing this? Yes, I am throwing my special within the 1 second window before the indestructible resets.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    First time in months I’ve been on the forums. Just been informed kabam knows. I wish we could get in game mail about broken content. I spent several hundred units on that fight thinking I was the one messing up and I bet I won’t get any of those units refunded.
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66
    yeah i have lost about 1500 units on that fight myself and still didnt completed and quited it, i bet they will make some refund but it will be a small refund for all players. Like some time before, nice we lose so manny units, but all players who didnt even go there earns the refunds aswell
This discussion has been closed.