**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade has been Nerfed/broken

Ckent1099Ckent1099 Posts: 69
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Kabam,

Please look into Blade. He is definitely not working properly at the moment. You cannot regenerate more than up to 71 percent health? I just used him on the alliance quest series and you definitely cannot regenerate any more than 71 percent. Please fix this and the game lag. As an avid fan of your game I just recently stopped purchasing anything for my multiple accounts. When it gets better including the RNG I’ll start spending my money again.

Comments

• ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Ckent1099 said:

Kabam,

Please look into Blade. He is definitely not working properly at the moment. You cannot regenerate more than up to 71 percent health? I just used him on the alliance quest series and you definitely cannot regenerate any more than 71 percent. Please fix this and the game lag. As an avid fan of your game I just recently stopped purchasing anything for my multiple accounts. When it gets better including the RNG I’ll start spending my money again.

His signature ability only allows him to regenerate up to 71% health. Do you not read or listen?

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Ckent1099 said:

Kabam,

this guy :D
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Ckent1099 said:

Kabam,

Do you even blade bro? Hes never regened back to 100%. Its always been up to 70%. Are you going to complain that the stark synergy is broken too because its not 85% AAR?

• arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Not sure if it is a satire
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I don't think so. OP was just mistaken.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm sure we can all relate to having conviction when we're convinced we're right but really wrong. Lol.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    You need a 6star hulkbuster buddy
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Phew! Glad Blade isn't actually broken. Had a bit of a scare for a minute. He's my go-to for AW.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

You need a 6star hulkbuster buddy

Aye aye aye! No One deserves a 6 Star Hulkbuster... That's just pure evil...
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Since this looks like it was just a misunderstanding, we'll close the thread now.
This discussion has been closed.