**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone excited for July 4 deals.

GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 2,476 ★★★★★
I am a high mid tier play top 14000 base hero rating top 4000 strongest team. I have 6 r5 and 6 star r2. I have bought all of the top deals in the past for July 4 and cyber Monday. This year I was speaking with my alliance mates and no one will buy deals some will do units due to the new champion gates and need specific champs (Heimdal). Means content is not really doable. My credit card will sit out July 4 this year another r5 or another six star does not really matter.
I just want to know how many people are feeling this way?

Comments

• Options
    TotalMonster109TotalMonster109 Posts: 57

• Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    People always say this, and then they end up buying the deals usually 😂😂😂
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Nope I'm still pretty annoyed with getting season 5 rewards for season 6 difficulty in AQ so the American holiday deals will be ignored for the second year from me 😒 but hope the whales keep doing what they do 😁
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    I’m surely not spending...this game is indeed a headache now
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Bear3 said:

People always say this, and then they end up buying the deals usually 😂😂😂

There was a boycott last year that got moved till the 5th so people could still spend lol
    Yes, I remember it vaguely. What was the boycott about?
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    I am surely spending coz I am almost at my third t5b for my next r2. But I wish every odin, it’s 1 t5b. Please Kbm gods, Brahma
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    While many in the community will be whaling out on these deals I'll be enjoying my day off from from work and saving my cash. While I still enjoy the game I see no reason to invest real money into it. It's too riddled with bugs and overpriced offers in its current state and I'm still waiting to see the increase in 5 and 6* availability without spending. The champion pools are too watered down to make 5* crystal offers desirable for me and with the joke that is the aw map I've retired from the more competitive gaming. I'm sure they will make a ton off the offers again but I won't be participating in the July 4 cash grab
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    I skipped the last desperate offers they threw at us and will do the same on 4th July. I have not gotten a good 5* champ in over 7 months, so im not eager to lvl champs. On top of that i hate the direction Act 6 goes, having very specific champions and synergie to complete. On top of that i don't even want to mention all the bugs and silent nervs they made in the last 2 month without even acknowledging them to the player base. won't reward such a behaviour.
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    I've already talked myself out of it.

then July 4th will come and i'll be like...ooooooooooooohhh that's a good deal
  • Options
    LoctiteSuperGlueLoctiteSuperGlue Posts: 120
    Am pretty sure they are going to add Cavalier crystals to offers for UC and up. Even then, it would have to be some insane offer to make me spend.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I won't be playing MCoC on the 4th because Stranger Things season 3...
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I have 5400 units I want to save them but if a deal comes that's to hard to pass I may buy it.