**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Holiday considerations

KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I know it isn’t the hot topic with everything else being discussed, BUT this is the second straight holiday where AQ starts on that day. I love knocking out AQ, but as a father I get quite a bit annoyed that my Memorial and Father’s Day afternoons involve sneaking away from my friends and family in order to do my part. Maybe a one-day delay and a fun little EQ would be much more appropriate when AQ overlaps a holiday. All I know is that ignoring AQ doesn’t help anyone. Should this be taken into consideration moving forward? I feel as though it should as it builds a bit of resentment when someone just wants to relax with family and friends instead of constantly shoving your phone in your face.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It would be an holiday everyday
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    I realize that everyone might not celebrate Father’s Day across the globe, but I was under the impression that it was more than just a US holiday. I’ve had global alliance mates who also celebrate it. Memorial Day, I get that not being global, but others certainly are.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    ya it's not reasonable, would probably have to miss at least 50 days a year, maybe more
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★

Great idea
    Can't wait for August 24th!!
    (National waffle day)
    (Also, sarcasm)
    (Not about waffle day though)

There’s always one guy who takes it too literally. Congrats brotha!