**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RNG Protection

Kabam, I'm trying my hardest not to be too sour but this is the first game to date i can remember playing that doesnt have RNG. I.e. the chances to receive items you already have get lowered the more of them you have. I've really enjoyed this game for the lasy 3yrs so much so i have multiple end game accounts. But the bad RNG, factored with the increasing demand for expanded rosters is killing your product slowly. My last 5 awakening gems have all been skill. And now my first 2 2015 rank up gems are both mutant. I know you going to say its just yhe luck of the game but pulling 6 skill of 8 5* AG is not random. And it greatly hinders progression. I know im not alone. I know nothing wont be changed ( 2 for 1 AG trade in, or 1 + units to reroll) but at some point the middle class players have to get some support. If you not a whale or a new customer it doesnt seem as though you matter anymore and its said to see such a good game become completely about the bottomline.

Comments

• ImAwsum1ImAwsum1 Posts: 179

Used 1 to Awaken Thor Rags
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    RNG doesn't lower the chances of pulling the same thing.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    I used to think that the RNG was neutral and it was just a question of luck....

Not anymore.... I know that some diehard forum regulars will jump on this thread to say that it is impossible that the RNg can be tweaked or that we have no proof... but no.... this game is rigged is some way or another.

And not only for the RNG, for many other aspects, like silent nerfs to synergy’s, to champions... and the most recents.... OP nodes, with the addition of new OP champions, that are practically near possible to get if your FTP...

But hey this Game is a business and the goal of a business is to make $$$Cheddar$$$.

So I can’t blame them for doing what they are doing

Most games have a pitty pull system in place to help not stagger progression. Nearly impossible to progress when you dont get the materials to do so. Everything is "RNG" no matter what the % is. If all you pull is the same thing is that really random?
    Dont say they cant scale the precentages based on your resources when they scale it for every crystal, rift, and special quest in the game. Ive had allinaces mates who first 5 or so 5* have all been the same class. How is that helpful for progression. All i hope kabam realize is that an ecosystem thats only whales and planktonwont survive for long. They dont care to scale it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Not anymore.... I know that some diehard forum regulars will jump on this thread to say that it is impossible that the RNg can be tweaked or that we have no proof... but no.... this game is rigged is some way or another.

And not only for the RNG, for many other aspects, like silent nerfs to synergy’s, to champions... and the most recents.... OP nodes, with the addition of new OP champions, that are practically near possible to get if your FTP...

But hey this Game is a business and the goal of a business is to make $$$Cheddar$$$.

So do you have proof its rigged?

What silent nerfs? There hasn't been any silent nerfs to synergies or champions.

What silent nerfs? There hasn't been any silent nerfs to synergies or champions.
    Hahaha... i knew one of you Trolls of this forum, in this case You @Demonzfyre , would show up and stuff his face in this tread.

Trying to poke holes in people’s arguments and statements seems to be your life joy...

Every time i see a tread, with people argumenting for irrevelant things, things that do not matter, you are there..., nourishing yourself from emptyness...

You seem like a smart person, too bad you use it in a way to try to stir problems. That usually is a sign of personal isolation, lack of friendships, and depression.

When one lives the above, he usually acts the way you do to balance it’s innerself, and gain a sense of self worth.

Hahaha... i knew one of you Trolls of this forum, in this case You @Demonzfyre , would show up and stuff his face in this tread.

Trying to poke holes in people’s arguments and statements seems to be your life joy...

Every time i see a tread, with people argumenting for irrevelant things, things that do not matter, you are there..., nourishing yourself from emptyness...

You seem like a smart person, too bad you use it in a way to try to stir problems. That usually is a sign of personal isolation, lack of friendships, and depression.

When one lives the above, he usually acts the way you do to balance it’s innerself, and gain a sense of self worth.
    So you spreading conspiracy theories, false information and personally insulting people isn't trolling? Cool. Got it.
    Bro.... like Thor said.....

Nothing personal, just want to be of service
    edited June 2019
    ImAwsum1 said:

Most games have a pitty pull system in place to help not stagger progression. Nearly impossible to progress when you dont get the materials to do so. Everything is "RNG" no matter what the % is. If all you pull is the same thing is that really random?
    Is it random? Pseudo-random. It's not completely random because there are various Drop Rates that set parameters. Within that, yes. It is random. Random doesn't mean it has equal distribution. It doesn't mean one of each. It means there is an outcome within the Drop Rates and the pool available, which has no particular order or pattern. It's a quasi-random outcome based on what's available. Each outcome is a separate occurrence, and is not swayed by previous pulls, spending habits, what you need or want, or any other factor. It's literally a random outcome within the set pool each time. Same Drop Rate each time. So it's entirely possible to pull the same outcome twice, three times, four. Each time you open one, you have the same chance you did previously.

You can keep pushing that conspiracy, but it won't come true.

Bro.... like Thor said.....

Nothing personal, just want to be of service

How people like you aren't banned on here is beyond me.

I don't do conspiracy things or propaganda..... you trolls are nourishing yourself from that word and what it represents to you....

Simply stating a personal opinion on a forum... that's it.... why are you guys get so high on your Horses??? Really... your close to 17500 post @GroundedWisdom , most of them from endless, ridiculous bickering on this forum...

I see Kabam as a business, and business wants to make money that's it, and yes, I believe they do shady things at time's not always, but sometimes. No we can't prove it, and that's why they do it.

Anyway.... what ever make you feel relevant and raises your sense of self value I guess.

Conspiracy is exactly what you're endorsing. It is in fact, a conspiracy theory. You can call me a Troll all you like, but all you're doing is perperuating unfounded suspicion.

I don't do conspiracy things or propaganda..... you trolls are nourishing yourself from that word and what it represents to you....

Simply stating a personal opinion on a forum... that's it.... why are you guys get so high on your Horses??? Really... your close to 17500 post @GroundedWisdom , most of them from endless, ridiculous bickering on this forum...

I see Kabam as a business, and business wants to make money that's it, and yes, I believe they do shady things at time's not always, but sometimes. No we can't prove it, and that's why they do it.

Anyway.... what ever make you feel relevant and raises your sense of self value I guess.

"I believe Elvis shot JFK"- conspiracy.

"I believe RNG is rigged"- conspiracy.

Just because its a personal opinion, doesnt make it less a conspiracy theory or less false. You have zero proof of it being rigged which comes from the overwhelming amount of posts claiming "bad" RNG. At the bare minimum, you are spreading false information which is against forum rules.

Conspiracy is exactly what you're endorsing. It is in fact, a conspiracy theory. You can call me a Troll all you like, but all you're doing is perperuating unfounded suspicion.

What ever floats your boat @GroundedWisdom .....
    by the way, I forgot @GroundedWisdom

A conspiracy by definition is "the activity of secretly planning with other people to do something bad or illegal".

I ain't planing anything with other people to do something bad or illegal.

Case closed.
    - the action of plotting or conspiring.
    I didn't say you were conspiring. I said your theory was a conspiracy theory.
    hahaha.... @Demonzfyre .... the tools of the weak... since you can't have it your way, your calling me for "breaking forum rules ".

Trying to jail me?

Whatever floats your boat

A conspiracy by definition is "the activity of secretly planning with other people to do something bad or illegal".

Case closed.

Do you even listen to yourself? This is hilarious.
    Humour is an important aspect of my life....

Case closed.

Spreading conspiracy theories about RNG being rigged is against forum TOS which equals- Illegal. Case closed.

hahaha.... @Demonzfyre .... the tools of the weak... since you can't have it your way, your calling me for "breaking forum rules ".

Trying to jail me?

Whatever floats your boat

Have what my way? What are you even talking about?
    edited June 2019
    Ok guys.... I am actually on invalidity at work, so I am at home since 6 months collecting insurance, and playing MCOC full time like, crazy full time and I am spending WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much time with the likes of you all.

Lucky me or you may say thank god.... I am getting back at work in less than 3 weeks, so kabam mods might not have to ban me, like @Demonzfyre , would like...

I am a very social and very friendly person and I get in very few arguments in life....

Therefore it as been fun knowing you, but when the next 3 weeks will have pass, I will be very happy to get back to work.

Maybe you guy's can throw me a Goodbye Party?
    Sure. I'll pick a random day. Hahaha. ;) Jk.

Sure. I'll pick a random day. Hahaha. ;) Jk.

Just make sure they are no peanuts in the cake, I am allergic