**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5☆ BASIC arena

Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
Hello,
I have one question, if we have chance to start soon arena with 5 star BASIC champions?

Comments

• Options
    Is there a chance for this arena? simple answer from moderators yes or no.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yes there’s a CHANCE. Doesn’t take a mod to answer that. There’s no plan to, but yes a CHANCE. FYI if there’s a plan to they’ll release the info in an announcement, other than that all you’re gonna get is “we are looking at doing this down the line, nothing official yet”
  • Options
    Yes. That is still technically a chance 😉
  • Options
    @VOLK1902 yes like I said twice “A CHANCE” even in capital letters to emphasize a chance meaning not 0 possibility. Take a Valium.
  • Options
    If that were true, the 4* Basic arena wouldn't exist. Give it time.
  • Options
    Yes the percentage you put forth is a percentage CHANCE that does exist. You seem confused on what “chance” means. It means there is a possibility of something... sometimes low, sometimes high. Are you still having difficulty? You can keep adding 0’s with a 1 at the end, it won’t change it qualifying as a chance.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I would call it more an inevitability than a chance. Not a matter of yes or no, so much as a matter of when. Think about it this way, when 4* champs became commonplace enough to warrant a 4* Basic arena, it came into being. Now, 5* champs are becoming commonplace enough for a 5* Basic arena to soon follow. I would also wager a 6* Feature Arena would be released in tandem with a 5* Basic.

Honestly, this would be beneficial across the board. This would inherently drive the cutoffs for the 4 and 5* Feature Arenas down if we got a 6* Feature and 5* Basic. It would also help lower tier players in the veterans bracket easier access to the 4* Basic arena champs (as if the scores weren't low enough, lol). 4* champs have become the new 3*, 5* the new 4*, and 6* the new 5*. Honestly, it seems like an inevitability at this point all things considered. Just a matter of when at this point.

I could very well be wrong. However, given past events, and the general evolution of the game... seems like it's due to happen soon. I can't imagine players not welcoming it. Not to mention, with the increased demand for 5*+ champs in Act 6, this would help those who've suffered at the hands of RNG to round out the roster. For example, of the 42× 5* champs I currently possess, only 4 of them are Cosmic champs. None of which have been awakened/duped. A 5* Basic Arena would help someone like me get more of a class they're lacking. Also help us awaken those champs we just can't seem to dupe.

Agree with most of this. 5*s have not become the new 4*s yet. For most people 5*s are still their strongest champions and 6*s are extra points in arena. Some have a couple R2 6*s on par with 5/65s. It's coming, just hasn't happened yet.
  • Options
    any news about this arena?
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would love this and would definitely take a weekend to grind out
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    Duo_Kulio said:

any news about this arena?

Unless I’ve missed something, I haven’t seen any sort of response from a moderator on this subject in several months. And any sort of response from them would be appreciated.

• Options
    VMR007VMR007 Posts: 15
    They should actually start a 5 star basic arena soon, since there is already 5 star features arena existing and then when it comes in basic arena there is only 4 star version of the same. Kabam should actually look into this and maybe start basic arena for 5 stars pretty soon.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Even if it’s one in a million you can still use the word chance
    Og seatin watchers will remember