**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Random Dashback

Hey everyone trying to determine if this is only happening to me. There are times in a fight that my attacker will randomly dashback while i am in mid combo.
At first i thought it was my phone sensitivity settings but even after turning those lower it still occurs.
Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    I actually had this happen to me a few times...I thought I was unconsciously doing it. Was going to send in a big report but I there was no way for me to get proof
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Happening to me also. In eq using red hulk. I have iPhone
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    Happens occasionally especially when I release blocks
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    darkklaw said:

Hey everyone trying to determine if this is only happening to me. There are times in a fight that my attacker will randomly dashback while i am in mid combo.
    At first i thought it was my phone sensitivity settings but even after turning those lower it still occurs.

Sorry to hear this is happening to you. I actually posted about this over 6 months now and I still have it happening to me.

I actually have it happen and because I’m in combo the AI actually runs into my next hit. It’s crazy.

• NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    It has happened to me as well
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    This happens all the time

I originally thought I was doing something wrong, but there are too many people citing the same issue.

Most likely over sensitive controls
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    darkklaw said:

Sometimes if you're clicking Attack too high on the screen, just under the Enemy's Picture, it'll for some reason count as if you were Swiping Back. It's more noticeable on Tablets because of the Bigger Screen, but obviously phones having a Smaller Screen means it can happen more frequently when not noticing where you're clicking. Been this way for as long as I can remember...
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Happens to me too. Also get a dash attack/forward when I'm in a block or about to evade a special. It's been a problem on and off for year or 2 :/

darkklaw said:

Sometimes if you're clicking Attack too high on the screen, just under the Enemy's Picture, it'll for some reason count as if you were Swiping Back. It's more noticeable on Tablets because of the Bigger Screen, but obviously phones having a Smaller Screen means it can happen more frequently when not noticing where you're clicking. Been this way for as long as I can remember...
    Don’t agree with that “excuse”.

I’ve had this happen after throwing 1 punch.

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    KattohS said:

darkklaw said:

Not making an excuse, I'm just saying I think that's what happening to y'all. Could be wrong, and don't know why that thing that happens to me is even a thing...

KattohS said:

darkklaw said:

Not making an excuse, I'm just saying I think that's what happening to y'all. Could be wrong, and don't know why that thing that happens to me is even a thing...
    👍🏽

• darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    Anyone know if bug report has been sent in before?
  • Hey y'all -

For y'all experiencing this, can you please head over to the proper thread below and fill out our provided template so we can investigate these issues? It'll help us to look deeper into what could be causing these.

Android
    iOS

Thank you in advance. :)
This discussion has been closed.