Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Bad luck with 5*s?

Do I have really crappy luck with the 5*s I’ve pulled and/or are any worth ranking up further?

Comments

• bigchungus21_bigchungus21_ Posts: 34
    rank up kanarak
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,601 ★★★★
    Drax is good for rank 2.

Your duped Cyclops has unblockable specials with a combo count of 15; pretty good.
  • LainuaLainua Posts: 670 ★★★

Drax is good for rank 2.

Your duped Cyclops has unblockable specials with a combo count of 15; pretty good.

Only if you use an awakening gem on him.
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 119

rank up kanarak

how did you misspell something literally right above you?
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Lainua said:

Drax is good for rank 2.

How do you give wrong info of something literally right above you?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,319 ★★★
    edited June 16
    I would say yes, but I'm also curious if that's your entire roster because of the weird screenshot?
  • LainuaLainua Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited June 16

Lainua said:

Drax is good for rank 2.

How do you give wrong info of something literally right above you?
    What’s wrong? Ah ok, duped.
  • OneOmegaOneOmega Posts: 17
    ẞlооd said:

I would say yes, but I'm also curious if that's your entire roster because of the weird screenshot?

I don’t get how it’s weird? That’s all my 5*s. I obviously have other champions. But I know, for example, that a duped venom is good.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,319 ★★★
    OneOmega said:

ẞlооd said:

I don’t get how it’s weird? That’s all my 5*s. I obviously have other champions. But I know, for example, that a duped venom is good.
    Yep, that's pretty rough then. Especially a dupe already on Cyclops..