**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Upsetting content priced the same for less when harder content has been released.

Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Top picture is previous deal, bottom is the deal offered today

This is upsetting,, harder content has been put out, the game is progressing more, yet they are giving out less stuff for the same price..

Nice kabam, see how little you can give us and compare it to how many ppl bought it last time... well.... I for one need the sigs for prestige race but refuse to play your games, so +50 from me on last deal, 0$ from me on this one,

Thanks for making the decision easy

Not cool Kabam, just thought I’d share my frustrations. I know people will say if you don’t want it, don’t buy it, and your right, I have chosen not to do so.

Any reason to why the shaft?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Was there gold in the first one? This one has 500k gold in the offer as well.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    edited June 2019
    @Demonzfyre You would think there wasn’t because there’s no way they would cut the 6* sig stones in half!!! And not put something little in its place like gold or more 5* sigs with harder content out.. BUT, THEY DID lol...

“Working as intended”

“Kabam’d”

edited June 2019
    It happens all the time with these offers. They tend to vary a lot when first introduced. T5B offers have been all over the place. The next one might have more in it.

If people buy them, they'll keep changing them, many times for the worse.

I bought the AQ booster pack as if feel it's one of the best value offers we get. Didn't realize until after but there was only 3 crystals vs 5 like the first 2 times it was offered.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Both of them are awful deals
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Not much of a difference though,

First deal had more standard sig stones, 2nd deal has more +5 sig stones.

But both aren’t great deals anyway for me personally.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    They are different offers though, one is 5* the other 6*, and since 6* are rarer they are going to have to make the sign stones and such rarer as well.
    edited June 2019

Not much of a difference though,

First deal had more standard sig stones, 2nd deal has more +5 sig stones.

But both aren’t great deals anyway for me personally.

Todays deal doesn't have the +5 stones. They are just single class stones. Overall there are 15 less stones in this deal.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    @DarkestDestroyer @Narwhal52x No..... the deals are the exact same except you get 5 less generic 6* stones and 10 less class 6* stones. It actually is half the last deal of 6* stones with the exact same number of generic and class 5*sigs and gold

@dshu exactly, I chose not to get just because of that, hopefully kabam will stop releasing worse deals as the game progresses further, logically it doesn’t make sense, but don’t expect kabam to make sense from all I’ve seen

@Demonzfyre haha I saw that, the 5 alliance crystals vs the 3offered this time.. they are sneaky sneaky
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Offers keep getting worse.

Half the 6* Sig stones in the new one.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    Another example (not as much “upsetting” as it is “ironic” maybe) is...
    Got a pop-up offer for T4Tech Cat (a full one), plus about 500x 5* shards,, for 900 Units (during rankup of a 5* Tech to r2).
    While ranking up a different hero, got the normal pop-up for a T2 Class Cat, priced as “originally” 1000 Units (wow, but discounted to the low price of only 750 Units, lol)

Now I know that nobody ever buys those T1/2/3 Class Cat pop-ups, but think this was the first time seeing a T4CC pop-up, and for really not all that much relatively speaking (if you are a low to mid tier player who needs one).
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★

Got a pop-up offer for T4Tech Cat (a full one), plus about 500x 5* shards,, for 900 Units (during rankup of a 5* Tech to r2).
    While ranking up a different hero, got the normal pop-up for a T2 Class Cat, priced as

Wish I could trigger it. :)
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    They’re putting out deals with attractive items, trying to bait you before July 4 knowing if you’re buying now you’ll likely buy July 4 also. Just wait and see what July 4 brings... not spending any cash or units till then. If the deals aren’t amazing, I’ll just pass on those too.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    If you don't like an offer, then don't buy it. It's as simple as that.
  • GeKriszGeKrisz Posts: 13

If you don't like an offer, then don't buy it. It's as simple as that.

If you want to open a thread about your thoughts on the forum, then you open it. It's as simple as that.
This discussion has been closed.