**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which skill champ is the better 5* r5 option??

ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Act 5 is 100% complete

Which skill champ is the better 5* r5 option?? 56 votes

Aegon
53%
ArcDeAngelusdanielmathSnakeEyes69TheManMythLegendKossukoseBrandonmballouStark78AlfaSamdroxtaarSixshot1Kennado_ASDF_AhitlawSpiderCoolsRoOOtsThesurvivlistIDogeJohn757Battle_GreninjaMitchell35Prylank 30 votes
Blade
46%
Spity68zuffyTerraMets17Lvernon15Mqc19PrimeSaviour_27Noob2435CUBSamar_1092MDarwishWozzy101LordNeoInfinityM04ZipioSmibsismiGautam91VOLK1902The_Watcher1_ShuNeu_1 26 votes

Comments

• 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Blade
    Aegons ramp up seems too long and Blades utility and fast ramp up is great
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Depends on what for. Aegon for long fights and quests. Aegon only if you have very high dog level as well

Blade for general questing and everything else.

My opinion
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    Act 5 is done. Working on act 6 & variant.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Ægon is definitely a good choice for Act 6. On the long path in 6.1.3, I got over a 500 combo and it went pretty fast as well. Also great for the Xbones boys fight. He's also pretty useful in monthly UC as well. I took him to r5 over Blade because of his utility. However I already had a couple of top damage r5s before I took him up.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Aegon
    Aegon is crazy powerful in act 6
  • Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Blade
    You have to have specific people but if you have them blade is better (personal opinion)
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    I'd say Aegon I feel like with every new champ be added blade is losing value
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    I do have Sparky & GR
  • CoachStokesCoachStokes Posts: 2
    Killmonger for me all day 💪🏾