**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

Ghulk?

I don't get Hulk Ragnorok. Why is he considered to be in the upper tier of champs? Is it only because of Face Me? If he's facing other champs, does that make him suck more?

Reason I'm asking is to figure out whether to R4 5 star Ghulk.

Comments

• Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    He is worth it imo but not god tier.

Faceme is unique and gets through alot of bs unavoidable damage.

Poison immune

Powerlock (kinda) and healblock

Great for aggresive gameplay

Regen which on average happens in 50% of fights worth several thousand health (depends on sig)

alright synergies

Alright damage

Did i mention the only counter to a few bits of bs damage?

Overall, not in top 10 for damage, but utility justifies an r4, but not perhaps your first. Better to have a better damage dealer if you dont have one.
  • Options
    Aesir_1Aesir_1 Posts: 1
    His synergy w/ capIW is awesome imo! U have to really learn how to fight w/ him but it is worth it! Face me, smash, regen or +attack etc. I use 4*’s of hulk ragnorok, capIW & stark Spider-Man in AQ to clear entire far left path easily
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    He’s a good utility champ. He’s not amazing at everything. But what he’s good at he’s amazing.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,356 ★★★★★
    My former Member swears by him. He's an absolute beast if you play aggressively with him. Of course, as Squish said, we all have our own preferences.
  • Options
    BlazerockstarBlazerockstar Posts: 17
    Thank you!

I also have an R4 5 star Sparky (not awakened, unfortunately) so Ghulk was the next viable 5 star on my roster that sounds like he could strengthen my team. Unless I can get a good pull before I accumulate enough T2As...