**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would you max rank?

KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Tnx for the helpers

Who would you max rank? 62 votes

Luke cage
16% 10 votes
Cap iw
54% 34 votes
Electro
4% 3 votes
Thing
17% 11 votes
She hulk
6% 4 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Cap Beardo
  • @Kingpinamos Depends on the content you're going after. In general, I LOVE CAIW. He's fantastic. I maxed out my 4 AND 5* CAIW. Although, Luke Cage being awakened, and Cap not, Cage may serve you better. Cycling Indestructible, Bleed immunity, and pretty decent damage output.

She-Hulk I have limited experience with post buff. I've heard good things. Thing is pretty sick too. For both attack and defense. So if you can provide a little insight as to what your current goals are (which Act you're tackling, chapter, better attackers or defenders for AW, etc) perhaps better information can be given. Truth is, while some champs are universally loved, use what serves YOU best at the end of the day.

If you manage to awaken CAIW, he becomes even more useful. I have 0 regrets in taking my 5* to R5/65, and he's not awakened. My 4* on the other hand is awakened. Just waiting for that 5* AG or the day I pull him again 😁. That maxed Gulk is probably pretty nasty. Good choice maxing him. Also M.O.D.O.K can be very useful.
  • KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87

@Kingpinamos Depends on the content you're going after. In general, I LOVE CAIW. He's fantastic. I maxed out my 4 AND 5* CAIW. Although, Luke Cage being awakened, and Cap not, Cage may serve you better. Cycling Indestructible, Bleed immunity, and pretty decent damage output.

She-Hulk I have limited experience with post buff. I've heard good things. Thing is pretty sick too. For both attack and defense. So if you can provide a little insight as to what your current goals are (which Act you're tackling, chapter, better attackers or defenders for AW, etc) perhaps better information can be given. Truth is, while some champs are universally loved, use what serves YOU best at the end of the day.

If you manage to awaken CAIW, he becomes even more useful. I have 0 regrets in taking my 5* to R5/65, and he's not awakened. My 4* on the other hand is awakened. Just waiting for that 5* AG or the day I pull him again 😁. That maxed Gulk is probably pretty nasty. Good choice maxing him. Also M.O.D.O.K can be very useful.

Tnx for the insight bro i just got uncollected a month ago and now im regrouping to go for 5.3 and hopefully completing act 5.
    So im looking for a champ that can take for that next level.
  • @Kingpinamos Depends on the content you're going after. In general, I LOVE CAIW. He's fantastic. I maxed out my 4 AND 5* CAIW. Although, Luke Cage being awakened, and Cap not, Cage may serve you better. Cycling Indestructible, Bleed immunity, and pretty decent damage output.

Tnx for the insight bro i just got uncollected a month ago and now im regrouping to go for 5.3 and hopefully completing act 5.
    So im looking for a champ that can take for that next level.
    Ahhhh, 5.3. To be honest, 5.3 becomes a bit easier by having a few things. 1st, a well rounded roster. Each quest of 5.3 caters to a different class of champions. Each individual quest will favor one, and the rest will suffer a 50% reduction in attack strength. That brings me to the 2nd thing, universally hard hitters. BIG help in 5.3. Heck, big help in general right? Lol. 3rd, being comfortable with running all 6 classes.

Just because you've ranked a bunch of great champs per class, doesn't mean you're ready to slaughter with them. Lots of practice with each of your main runners will help. Take advantage of synergies if possible. Obviously the more champs you have ranked in an individual class will likely help in their corresponding quest in 5.3. However, if you have that one God Tier, universally bad arse champ, giving them synergies to increase their usefulness sometimes does more.

So if my memory serves me, 5.3.6 is where you'll need Science Class champs. Also, just as a FYI, make sure you have SOMEONE who's Coldsnap immune for that one. The Iceman at the end is NASTY without immunity as the Coldsnap damage scales with the node. I found that out the hard way, lol. Thankfully, I had Ghost and she made quick work of him the 2nd time I went in.

So I stand by CAIW as he'll remain useful for many situations, 5.3 included. Shuts down Unstoppable Buffs when Kinetically Charged. Increases attack per charge. His S2 is pretty wicked, as is his S3. Just be aware, things can get annoying FAST in 5.3. Short of the Collector, 5.3 irritated me the most in regards to Act 5. 5.4 is much more fun. If you lack someone solid for the class in question, just bring your heaviest hitters and muscle through 😉. Best of luck @Kingpinamos
  • KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87
    @SiriusBreak you deserve a medal for your patience.
    What a great explantion for everything thank you so much man.
    Add me to your alliance bro haha
  • Thanks @Kingpinamos . I had the benefit of some great Alliance mates that knew what was up when I went at it. Although that bit about Iceman never got mentioned, lol. So I always try to pay it forward whenever possible. All I ask is, someday when you're in the same position to do so, do the same 😉.
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Save for quake :wink:
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I go with quake ahe has very unique playing style, i work definitely going to keep her as a 5/65
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Cap iw has time to go in r4 so for now i will rank ip thing
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I'd go with Luke Cage... If you time it well you could clear most of the content without a scratch...

All 5.2.5&6 was Luke Cage for me.. and with Collector as well