**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

POP the bubble call out to the YouTuber’s

Is it just me or is everyone in the middle class of MCOC trying to find ten battle buddies to fill the last BG.

Now if you have 30 players awesome and want to chime in that’s great and it’s great you have thirty players.

Really not for you.

This is for the players that need a bubble pop. Yeas I’m talking to you, you with the level 58 and your best defense is around 30,000 and you want to join a top alliance and really don’t see your ambition over what you can actually bring to the alliance.

If your alliance has 20 loyal players and need ten this is for you. And the YouTube that talk about how to play and how to do this and that and the other. Can one of the top guys talk about recruiting and what makes a great alliance or at least a consistent one. How you might have to kick your best friend because he only shows up every two days. Sacrifice

This also a call out to kabam to make the discretion part of alliance more inclusive to what this alliance is about.

Want to build loyalty to your game. Make it clear to the player what is expected. I’m truly asking for help from the above to help the middle.

Kabam if before someone joins an alliance they should see what donations are what AQ are playing and wars also what’s required not to get kicked I’m sure there should be more and this is a call out to the voices of MCOC community to let your voices heard. Yes that means you!!!

Who am I to ask for this? I’m a Ancient One that’s logged in every day several times a day for the past four plus years. I have spent more than I should and will continue to spend and put time into this game as it’s become and is part of my life.

I truly don’t believe I’m not asking for a lot. I’m asking for help from the community leaders and Kabam to help with the ability to fill alliances. In mind that just helps with customer service for all. Helps Kabam build a better brand or game and builds YouTuber’s base of people watching. Same goes for you reddit.

As we focus on the next new champ coming into the game can we shift for just a month to building the player base and creating a lasting environment?

I get it if this falls on deaf ears. Or you only see your situation. Pop your bubble see the world of Mcoc as what it can be not what it has been.

Mahalo for your time.

Shoots bra

Escouts from The Aloha State.

Comments

• EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    *description 🙁

Please agree or disagree I would love to see if I'm a savant or an idiot. Your opinion counts. Well to me 🙏🤔😝
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    Have to completely agree with you man
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    From my experience of recruiting I found that if your alliance is below a certain amount if players you will find it harder to recruit. Players tend to jump across if they know it's a stable and full alliance. Obvs post war there is a lot of movement. Likewise, if 1 player leaves, then another and another you find that the alliance is more likely to crumble as members as above like stability and more importantly constant rewards. If as you say you are around 20 players I would suggest recruiting single players is not really the way to look and a lesser of 2 evils may be a merge.
    ***caveat**** this option can also lead to implosion 😁
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    agree on the merger, that sounds like your best option for getting up to 30 fast. Most people looking for alliances wont touch an alliance that isnt close to full. They want to be getting rewards in AQ for 3 battle groups clearing every day.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Wish there was an in game feature that let see recruit and be recruited easier. A place with lots of useful customized features in game.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Justtell people to use auto join lol