**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
After many tries with all my r4 5*,i couldnt get passed ultron boss in act 5. I finally ranked my lowly 4* blade to r5 and took the trinity with me and a couple extra r4 5* for lane clearing. While i did have to use a few revives on ultron i finally completed the fight
And for my efforts i pull this gem of a 5*
Pretty fair trade id say. Now all i need is half a t5b and i can r5 my first 5* who would you guys suggest. My r4 5* currently are drax yondu winter soldier sparky iceman and luke cage.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

After many tries with all my r4 5*,i couldnt get passed ultron boss in act 5. I finally ranked my lowly 4* blade to r5 and took the trinity with me and a couple extra r4 5* for lane clearing. While i did have to use a few revives on ultron i finally completed the fight
    Pretty fair trade id say. Now all i need is half a t5b and i can r5 my first 5* who would you guys suggest. My r4 5* currently are drax yondu winter soldier sparky iceman and luke cage.

congrats, I would recommend either sparky or iceman. Both will take you far, while the others you will leave behind.
  • Woohoo! Good job and nice pull!
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Congrats and I would recommend iceman. Sparky is good aswell though.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Congrats!
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    For others fighting him, i would also recommend Loki. Managed with a max duped 3*. Getting to the sp3 will wreck him.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Nice! Do Sparky!!!!