**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Archangel or Domino?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
Hey guys! Got a question for some more advanced players than myself. A few days ago, the only good 4* Mutant I had was Nightcrawler. I had a Mutant Awakening lying around, waiting to be used. Then I opened four star Sabertooth, followed by Wolverine. I considered using the Gem on Wolvie and making him my second R5 as soon as I got the ISO, but this was complicated by my next four star: Domino. I didn't have the Domino Trinity as four stars, but still ... it's Domino. R5 ASAP, right? But then I opened another crystal. It was Archangel. I am now left with the ultimate first world problem.
Do I use the gem on AA and take him to R5, or do I take Domino to R5 and save the gem for the inevitable Omega Red I'll probably pull next? Who should get the ISO and catalysts, Domino out AA? I've got Act 5 to complete. I don't have any evade counters. I do have 2 healblockers in Ghulk and Doc Ock. Thanks for your time and answers!

Comments

• Options
    NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48
    edited June 2019
    AA would benefit the most from the AG. His dupe allows him to deacrease ability accuracy with each neurotoxin and also placing a neurotoxin prevents the opponent from gaining any health back.
  • Options
    I certainly wouldn't use the gem on Domino, but I just don't know who to rank up first. I've got all the T4CC to take one to R5 once I get the ISO
  • Options
    NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48
    edited June 2019
    Both are great IMO. I think you should choose who you think will benefit you the most currently to rank first. You can watch videos on the two on YouTube and decide on what you need atm
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    For Act 5/your progression at the moment, AA is an absolute god tier champ especially awakened. Lots of Act 5 is about heal nodes (buffet/masochism). I'd say by the time you start clearing out some paths in Act 5 and getting used to AA you'll be ready to upgrade Domino.
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    My opinion:
    Rank up that AA first and dupe him, BUT: if you have lots of sigstones for O R then wait for him and take up Domino first!
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    NimorNimor Posts: 110
    In my opinion domino doesn't really need the ag and waiting for a lucky OR pull is just asking too much, so ag is an easy AA choice for me. Now about who to rank up i would be torn. Both are excellent champions definitely take them both to r4 and well eventually to r5. On the matter on who to r5 first i would give a slight tiny advantage on domino. She hits like a 5*r4 and isn't as gimped as AA on (bleed) immune champs.