Options

The champion that takes you back to the start

You know when your scrolling through your 5* roster and just see that one champion that takes you back to when you first started playing? And your like, dam I remember how hyped I was for that first 5* crystal.

Well for me that was today and the champion was good old Iron Fist. This guy was my first every 5* champion and also by some horrible twist of fate my second!

So that then of course made him my first ever 5* dupe haha, talk about wanted to be remembered!

I must say even though he is not the best I did have a lot of fun with him. So much so he got an honorary rank up with one of my 2015 mystic gems, must say though I would love it so much if he was updated to be more viable again.

I love playing glass cannot playstyle as much as anyone but he really is more a glass water gun XD.

Anyone else had that nostalgic feeling recently?

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I still remember when I got my 3* electra and ultron, and how much I loved playing them back when I started playing. I still don't have either of them past a maxed 3*, but yeah I still love the heck out of them.
    Oh yeah and then I also got a Gamora as... I believe she was my first 4*? And I loved just seeing those crazy crit numbers show up. I'm really happy they revamped her a bit recently. I've really enjoyed playing her again.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Og spidey was my first 5* and i honestly enjoyed him when he was my only 5* and he got me through till i started pulling better 5*s
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★
    Gamora. She was my first 4*. 5*'s didnt exist back then.
  • Options
    DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    More of a group of them. My first 5 R5 4 stars that I ended up questing with nearly endlessly.

Quake, Voodoo, Gwenpool, Drax, Rogue.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Rocket Raccoon baby
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    My first 4* was a Crossbones, and I loved him and duped him. The other day I pulled him as a 4* on my alt and I was kinda shocked because out of all the possible champs (the alt is fairly new, not a lot of 4*s) I got him again.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Drax, my second ever 4* champ. Got me though a lot of stuff. I used a generic ag on that guy, but my only regret was using another on civil warrior.
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Electro, my first 4*, and my first 5/50
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    I remember when my main team would always be 1 star OG spidey 2 star wolvie and iron fist and 3 star gamora and black panther I had so much fun with them and then I remembered when the first added sig abilities it was revolutionary
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    Has to be Colossus for me. First 4/40.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★

Same I swear everyone had him up there at one point
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Same I swear everyone had him up there at one point
    He's the OG. :)
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    My first 5* was og Black Panther... thought I was so clever putting him and bpcw in war together for the “enhanced bleed for skill champs”. Remember my leader clueing me in both of bp wasn’t a good defender at all and synergies didn’t apply in war... high horse 🐎 gone.
  • Options
    Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    I remember being excited about pulling a 3* moon knight (3.5 years ago). Recently r4’d my 5* with a 2015 gem and I’m so disappointed about how bad he is.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Guilly. She was my first 5/50 champ and she tore through path 1 (cosmic) in Map 5 for so long.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Back when Crystal Cornocoupia was still a thing I popped open a premium and got my first 4* (Electro). Then I got kicked from my Ally because the crystal event was not up 😂.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Drax for me.

He was my first 4* before 5*'s were a thing. Although his animations are all different now and he has swords. I think I like drax more pre-swords.
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    has to be my duped beast and dr.strange. loved beast's combos and dr.strange's spec2 with life steal. those were the days man
  • Options
    _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    3-star Guillotine first 3 star and first max 3 star.
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I remember when I got my 4* OG Hulk from a PHC man he was my top champion for months maybe even a year and then I had my 3* Crossbones and Electra they take me back.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Rhino was my first and also my first dupe on the third crystal
    Will never forget that
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Juggernaut for me. I saw him in the featured tab when I started playing and wanted him as a four star. finally, after four and a half years of trying to get him, I got him from the arena.
    There's some others like Ronan, wolverine ( My first ever four star), abomination and colossus.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    My first 4* was a captain marvel, she literally steamrolled through both act 1 and act 2 at the time. then my first 5* was venom, he was alright back then and now I feel really lucky to have him!