**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to use Ghost(Unawakened)?

I need help with playing as Ghost and understanding her mechanics.

Comments

• Options
    endryuendryu Posts: 66
    and watch some videos on youtube its not that simple
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Do you have the wasp synergy?

So you beginn the fight invisible, you wait until youre enemy does a Combo or a medium attack, thats important, because youre invisibility will stop when you just think of attacking
    You Counter his medium, then you can go in, medium, small small, swipe back, invisible
    Wait until he does a medium again, same Thing, medium, small small.....
    When you have the sp2 with wasp synergy, pick your right thumb on the right side of youre device and swipe back with it, then you can instantly activate sp 2 which is unblockable then. For finishing of the enemy sp1 is good too, but i am not sure if ist unblockable, even if i guess it is.
    When you have conered youre enemy and he has no sp ready you can spam heavy attacks to build up furys, but stahhp if he gets his sp!!! or youll be wrecked.
    If you build up enough energy for sp3, you can use it to transform all cruelty buffs into permanent crueltys! This is good for Long fight! You can deal really fat crits with it!
    Then the last important Thing is, that it is important to have a Feeling for the Duration of the invisibility! If you for example got a nick fury sp 1 you cant completly stay invisible for the whole Duration, youll have to block!
    And then you could maybe use the Hood synergy to take sp3s without any damage when youre phasing before the activation of sp3

Last but not least: When you get invisible you remove all debuffs, EXCEPT: Armor break and Degeneration! Use this to remove such Things like in AW, you can easily remove that seconds bleed or poison that would kill you after 60 seconds!
  • Options
    Agreed. I can explain her playstyle. However, without seeing it, you're gonna have some difficulty transitioning the information from word to game play. I would recommend searching Pandaman Pete's Ghost videos. He does some amazing things with her.

I have her as a 5* R4 not awakened currently. The prime synergy partner you'll want is Wasp. Then it's a matter of choosing between Ant-Man or Hood for your second synergy partner if you're running AW or AQ. Hood, she gains the ability to avoid all damage while phasing. This is useful for eating a S3. With Ant-Man, she gains an increase to attack dependent upon how many Buffs she currently has. I believe it's +15% per Buff. Mind you, this is provided you have them.

Ok, for starters, she can convert DOT Debuffs (not passive though) into temporary Passive Fury by Phasing. To phase, simply dash back. Once Phasing, she gains a temporary increase to attack via Passive Precision for 6 seconds, guaranteeing her next attack to be a crit hit. She cannot Phase again until this Precision is used or expires. Bare that in mind when you're attempting to convert a Debuff.

Launching a special attack 'immediately' after Phasing give guaranteed critical hits. If you miss the timing, only 1 or 2 hits will crit, the rest won't. This takes a little time to learn. This brings us to the Wasp synergy. Having Wasp on your team with Ghost will also make her specials launched while phasing, Unblockable. The trio (Ghost, Ant-Man, and Wasp) also gain +25% attack at the beginning of the fight from one of Wasp's synergies called 'Hard to Hit.'

The general gist of how to use Ghost for basic attacks is as follows. Charging Heavy attack before launching increases your chance at getting Fury and Cruelty Buffs. These are key for higher damage output. Heavy needs to make contact for it to work. As previously mentioned, your 1st attack post phasing will be guaranteed critical. So intercepting is key with her. If she were awakened, every attack that misses while Phasing would gain power. You can practice this in the meantime to prepare yourseld for such if desired. That's where watching videos comes into play. That way you learn the timing to intercept.

Personally, this is how I use her. Parry, Heavy, dash back to phase, intercept MM, rinse, repeat. Once at S2 typically I have a few Buffs under my belt and setup to launch an Unblockable S2. If for some reason the timing goes south and you get pushed to S3, it's not all bad. Ghost converts all the Cruelty Buffs at the time (a Max 5 total) into Permanent Passive Cruelty. I hope this gives you some idea of how to use her. Again, search videos on YouTube to see how to get the timing down.