**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Throw back to Civil War conversation..

AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
Now that the movies came to a conclusion.. let's look back at one of the best movies in the MCU (come at me bro) Civil War. Who's team side are you on?

Throw back to Civil War conversation.. 111 votes

Team Captain America
58%
ArcDeAngelusWhododo872ShrimkinsAce_03Nuggetman777NanoDroidquando213Murderous_munchiesTheVyrusphillgreenSundance_2099Darkrider05Bergy25SuperCoolPandazSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Aanthospiderknight616PizzabeatJack_OHara 65 votes
Team Iron Man
41%
mmmbanyasadqqedfyvrTerraCat_MurdockSiddhantKwatraSceptilemaniacDuke_Silvercharaderdude2[Deleted User]Mcord117My_SuperiorIDogeMCoC_fanStarKillerVIICharlie_ScenePrathapIncitatus666Battle_GreninjaLordRaymond3Aleor 46 votes

Comments

• AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Team Captain America
    Yup.. Grammer mistake 😅
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Team Captain America
    I like Ironman better don't get me wrong but I always agreed more with cap on this topic.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Team Iron Man
    If the avengers were regulated and were managed by the government the ultron situation wouldn't have been as serious as it was they legit created their own villain lmao
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Team Captain America

I loved that Event.

Agreed! That was the best mcoc event I've ever seen, it was really fun
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Team Iron Man
    Not due to accords...

Didn't like the part where Cap hid the secret about Tony's parents
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Team Captain America
    In any other case, I'd go with Team Iron Man, but the government in the MCU cannot be trusted. They nuked New York even when the Avengers had it covered. The Sokovia Accords would've rendered the superheroes useless in some or the other way. Captain America is right in this scenario.
  • Scouse92Scouse92 Posts: 26
    Team Iron Man
    Yeah I think cap was right but then to pick the person who murdered your friends mom and dad was leaning me more towards iron man
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Team Captain America
    Scouse92 said:

Yeah I think cap was right but then to pick the person who murdered your friends mom and dad was leaning me more towards iron man

If you want to take the entire thing out of context sure let's just forget about the decades of brain washing where he had zero control over his actions.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Team Captain America

Yup.. Grammer mistake 😅

GrammAr mistake
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Team Captain America

Now that the movies came to a conclusion.. let's look back at one of the best movies in the MCU (come at me bro) Civil War. Who's team side are you on?

Imagine giving the government the power to control you lol
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Team Iron Man
    I’m going for Team Iron Man because he has the coolest characters on his side(i.e. spidey), In terms of the actual disagreement I’d go Team Captain America
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Team Captain America
    Half of the stuff the politicians blamed on the avengers was due to Loki (The destroyer from Thor 1, Chitauri from Avengers) and the whole crossbones ordeal would have kept future deaths from occurring, so the only real problem was Ultron. But if you think about it, politicians always have some angle/motive below the surface, and putting a team of supers under a politician or group of them would probably lead to some sort of totalitarianism if the avengers didn’t realize/resist. Also hydra in the government

TLDR the safest hands were still their own
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Team Captain America
    Captain America is probably my favorite character in all of Marvel.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Team Captain America
    The problem with the logic behind the accords is, for example, if the Avengers had not fought in the battle for New York, the ENTIRE WORLD would have been destroyed. So a few buildings doesn’t seem that bad in comparison.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Team Captain America
    If the avengers never existed thanos would have won. Boom get destroyed.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Team Captain America
    Here’s why cap was right. Real short quote, but rings so true: “The safest hands are still our own”
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Team Captain America

This should help your answer...

Are you planning to kill spidey??