**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who among these champions in has the best heavy

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
Hi everyone I have started this pole. Please vote and comment below if I have missed any of the champions. I have only put the names of characters that I have and that is why I know what their heavy is like. If any new recent characters have better heavys please mention that. Thank you.

Who among these champions in has the best heavy 149 votes

Wasp
6%
MegaSkater67TerraTJ82Charlie_SceneColinwhitworth69ZipioZeezoosCtuchikAegorMawrCalleach 10 votes
Cap infinity
26%
ArcDeAngelusLosspikteekqmmmbanyasChovnerpapajasonusername7312Savio444WrathfulRavenSceptilemaniacG0311AanthoHashmiWicket329IDogeShadow_Phoneixzeezee57Bwest289EpsilonEagleMitchell35 40 votes
Domino
34%
SeatinDexman1349Dezz_1dr_nish777CatherineStar_Lord_Mqc19RKO_meSixshot1OrcDovahkiinAceLuffySaboOsfan8Hammerbro_64RoOOtsScholiasnapper77TaZ_4178EvangelionlovrDankestChefDatman257 51 votes
Stark spidey
10%
Spity68SIlverProfessorhoboJackd1989CliffordcanJohnjunior4CupidPeterQuillReverend_RuckuspeasantgforcefanEtjamaPIZZATIMEEvisceratorXdSpoodermanxDMr_incredibl3 16 votes
Hyperion
18%
SnizzbarSpiderGwenDoc_HollamonNuggetman777TheManMythLegendphillgreenSpiderCoolsCrimsontide1616WarriorDog06Thecrusher_9756SandeepSJayProngsKillerRino19SkyBlueGamingStarKillerVIIspaceoctopusAvetrex2CUBX_Factor_AgentChainslayer 28 votes
Thing
0%
She Hulk
2%
KirklinFoxhero007ON12355Jlive78 4 votes

Comments

• Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Stark spidey
    Love stark spidey's as the power drain element has saved me a fair few times
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Domino
    With her full fire trinity, Domino's heavy got me through my first pass of LOL.
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    Cap infinity

Quake. End poll.

Dude I thought of putting quake in but then it wouldn't be fair to all other champions cause compared to everyone else she has a heavy that never ends and when the heavy ends so does the match.
  • Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    She Hulk
    With synergies, probably domino but she hulk’s slow is one of my favorite new mechanics
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Other: Doc Oc.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Wasp
    At 5/65 she can hit 30k if you play her right and chain into it from a combo. Imagine that with the havok synergy as well.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    Cap infinity
    Maybe cause I don't have a 5* Hype yet, so I haven't noticed, but I think CAIW has the best heavy. I mean, as a 5* R4 duped, he finishes my fights in about 10 hits, with just parry and heavy, rinse and repeat.

Domino yes, but only cause of the synergies, without it its meh.
    Cap infinity
    mmmbanyas said:

You forgot to add the best one, Archangel

My bad definitely forgot him.
    Cap infinity
    Wow so domino seems like the winner of the pole. Great I personally voted for cap because I rely on his heavy so much. When I use domino I try for critical bleeds. Thank you all for being a part this. And since I forgot a few here are the notable mentions ,
    1) quake
    2) arc angel
    3) doc oc
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Stark spidey
    HADOKEN!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Korg
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Domino
    Let me put it like this, if you need damage, this is your best option.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    With synergy Domino and without Hyp and CapIW. I would add AA (if they bleed and can be poisoned) and the original shake and bake, Quake.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Yall are really underestimating Wasp
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Stark spidey
    Doesn't need any synergies and inflicts power drain every 30 seconds.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Domino
    With synergies Dom. Besides that sparky.

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion... cause Drax is invisible when spying on Gamora and Starlord
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Domino
    H3neRy said:

Quake. End poll.

Dude I thought of putting quake in but then it wouldn't be fair to all other champions cause compared to everyone else she has a heavy that never ends and when the heavy ends so does the match.
    haha you're not wrong there... I mean technically it ends before the fight does but yes most of the time it is the thing that causes the fight to end.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    ummm......yah, where is the option for Modok? incinerate much lol
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Domino
    Zuro said:

Yall are really underestimating Wasp

yes I 100% agree. Her ability to weave a heavy attack into her normal combo is pretty dang cool
    But I think how Domino THROWS A FREAKING BOMB is just a little bit more cool.
    Domino first, Wasp second, Beardo third. That's what I think.

Spider-Gwen's heavy is pretty nice too imo though. It just fits in so well with the rest of her animations; flipping and swinging everywhere and through all the corpses of the people who laughed at her for being a meme...

*please note that is just a joke I don't have anything against those who said spider-gwen wasn't amazing. She wasn't a while ago, and I 100% understand that.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    also, you forgot to include spider gwen's heavy. which is pretty dang cool mind you lol
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    I don’t think a poll can be taken about individual champs and include synergies... who has the best heavy? Means WHO has the best heavy? Not, what team of people creates the best heavy? My opinion anyway. For that..

Stark
    Archangel
    Cap IW

I’d also say omega has a nice heavy that degen sets those spores on 🔥 and the damage is amazing. Took down map 5 MS today with all or nothing node still up.. she died before she could use 1 sp3... that’s legit. I digress though.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Domino
    Stripper Pole
    Cap infinity
    bb_81 said:

also, you forgot to include spider gwen's heavy. which is pretty dang cool mind you lol

Yep but I don't have a decent enough spider gwen but maybe after the buff she's got a decent heavy though