**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Invisible Woman bugged?

Was fighting her on uncollected using Blade. Popped a Special 1 but before he threw the glaives she turned invisible and did a combo interrupting the special attack. Anyone have similar issues or am I just unlucky?

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Any attack that has a chance to knock her down has the chance to make her turn invisible instead, so special attacks included I guess, no matter what part of it
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    She still shouldn’t be able to interrupt a special attack. Was the special attack over? Or were there hits remaining?
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    There would have been two more hits with the glaives.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Probably just seemed like it was still in the middle of the special but was actually over since nobody else has had this happen. Isn’t usually a bug affecting only one person. I’d run the fight again guessing you won’t see it happen... recording it always helps too IF POSSIBLE.
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263

Was fighting her on uncollected using Blade. Popped a Special 1 but before he threw the glaives she turned invisible and did a combo interrupting the special attack. Anyone have similar issues or am I just unlucky?

Exact same thing happened to me. I was KO'ed before he finished throwing. I know that the defender still would attac if a champ was unstoppable, but taking damage DURING a special animation is a bug.