**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Namor takes damage from act 6 Do Not Go Gentle global node while performing an s2

Is this intentional? His description says he takes no damage while attacking.

Comments

• Hey there, would you be able to tell us what specific opponents you were fighting at the time, or what other nodes were active during those fights?
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    edited June 2019

Hey there, would you be able to tell us what specific opponents you were fighting at the time, or what other nodes were active during those fights?

Hi Zibiit,

6.2.5 portal 9 path A against the first defender Loki. I was using an r5 sig 104 Namor with teammates Kingpin, Moonknight, Black Panther, King Groot (just for synergies and to test if Namor would be good against the global node). Defender specific nodes were Chaos, Powergain, immune to bleed, immune to poison. I have a video of it if it would help.
    https://youtu.be/rv12fRjOhmM

Looks like he was taking bleed damage while attacking as well.
    It was a quick fight inbetween AQ ending and beginning to make certain he would be good for that global node. Namor is back on attack in AQ right now so cant continue testing just yet. Soon as AQ ends I'll try various defenders in 6.2.5
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Thought he needed to be sig 200 as a 5* to prevent all damage taken. At sig 104 it’s 58% reduced damage.

Derrrpy deep derp derp. You're right. I withdrawl the concern. Getting ahead of myself.

Hey Zibiit, if you could have the team throw in 100 generic 5* stones in the 4th of July deals, I'd REALLY appreciate it. Lol.
    Although, the ticker on the bleed damage is significant while attacking.