**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

Comments

• Wrath_and_HavocWrath_and_Havoc Posts: 61
    Ace_03 said:

I’m right on the champ with 10% hp remaining. Running the setup I’ve seen with SS to get dex to register, it does it maybe 1 in 10 L1s champ fires. It’s infuriating because the detection is spotty at best.

Update: I did it! But the cost was very high. Not even remotely consistent.

Congrats, bittersweet I'm sure, how did you get the dex, did you use the in and out strategy? also how many units?
    More units than I care to admit, probably about 400. I used the in-and-out strat. Would dash back twice, and dash in right as he throws the “over arm” downswing, block to be RIGHT against him, and then try for the dex. I’ll post clips of successful attempts. One of the few fights I actually used sound cues for.
    Winning attempt:
    Drooped2 said:

Ace_03 said:

I’m right on the champ with 10% hp remaining. Running the setup I’ve seen with SS to get dex to register, it does it maybe 1 in 10 L1s champ fires. It’s infuriating because the detection is spotty at best.

Update: I did it! But the cost was very high. Not even remotely consistent.

Congrats, bittersweet I'm sure, how did you get the dex, did you use the in and out strategy? also how many units?
    More units than I care to admit, probably about 400. I used the in-and-out strat. Would dash back twice, and dash in right as he throws the “over arm” downswing, block to be RIGHT against him, and then try for the dex. I’ll post clips of successful attempts. One of the few fights I actually used sound cues for.
    I'd love some videos I'm in practice runs on him trying not to item heavy I can get there clean so I just try till dead and quit for the day got nothing else to do energy wise really so it's good practice can get him in the 20 peecent ish with sym supreme
    Try this. It only lets me do 20s clips, but here’s an example:

https://imgur.com/a/RdHDFF5

I tried against. Blew through 4k units in about am hour trying to beat the champion and I couldn't do it. Its not fun, and i wil no longer participate in act 6.2

Hooooly **** I felt bad about 400. Who’re you using @TheTalents ?
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    Ace_03 said:

Anyone who couldn't complete the quest due to the **** indestructible bug should be compensated nothing short of a quest completion and additional resources if there were subsequent attempts. There is absolutely no legitimate excuse to require us to redo the fight when the boss should've died after an sp3.

Players who got to the 10% should get a bye and receive the rewards from beating the champ, or a compensation package that is quite large, as in refilling our revive stash big. Now, they say they can't individually reimburse us, but I think that is untrue, given the fact it's probably not a very large amount of players, they can perfectly give back those units at least.

I mean, they can pull resources from accounts when deemed necessary and during the MD reimbursement they calculated the amount of loyalty and units we spent, if they can do that, surely considering it's not an enormous amount of players, they can give the units spent on the quest, I used countless revives and potions, which is fair cause those items I can get back fairly easily this month, but for F2P players like me, units are very hard to get
    I agree with you, i am absolutely against the logic of no individual reimbursement.
    Drooped2 said:

I'd agree but only of the resources were used due to the bug.

If you used 20 revives to get him to 10 percent then failed due to the bug and quit.

No cause the bug didnt cost you the items. Theres a difference there to me

I didn’t encounter the bug thankfully, but the dex mechanic needs a good long look. Am I alone in thinking the conditions are a bit too stringent?
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

I'd agree but only of the resources were used due to the bug.

If you used 20 revives to get him to 10 percent then failed due to the bug and quit.

No cause the bug didnt cost you the items. Theres a difference there to me

I didn’t encounter the bug thankfully, but the dex mechanic needs a good long look. Am I alone in thinking the conditions are a bit too stringent?
    I'm just saying you dont deserve compensation for failing the fight as it was designed (unless design changes I guess)

I feel 5 evades is a bit much but workable.
    And enjoy the do it this way or dont do it content.

Cuts down some wallet warriors qho just throw money to chip away
    Oh, in that, we’re in agreement. I don’t like the idea of just tossing money at a problem. I just disagree with what does and does not constitute a “dexterity proc”. Especially with other contest champions where you can bet you don’t need to hit a pixel-perfect timing for dexterity on their melee specials.
    Infinitesimal. Very difficult to recreate.
    edited June 2019
    I obviously did it now, in the first try. FIRST TRY.
    Spent 3300 units & blew through my stash of everything in the first 40 tries. But fear not, I will be given peanuts in compensation.

At this point, I dont care about compensation. Give me MY items back.

Also, people can practice duels, I did with a 3* cap on a duped rank 2, 6* Champion. Check COWhale's account. (At least something he was found good for).
  • Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69
    I have spent like 2300 units revives and potions on the last boss Champion 10% and haven’t even completion this quest ! They should take a look on players got 10% and haven’t completed the quest and compensate them with units , revives and potions! Last boss really hard and it is just chapter 2 ! What kabam would put in Chapter 4 ? Wish they removes indestructible charges or less it because chapter 2 doesn’t deserves all these difficulties !
    We are looking for good compensations equals with what we have spent or returns our items back. Thx kabam team.
    Also, you dont have the final sp1 hit, you can dex the first one, or any sp1 hit.

Also, you dont have the final sp1 hit, you can dex the first one, or any sp1 hit.

I found the last hit to be the one you can most reasonably set up since it’s a longer range hit, and you can use the time to build power in an SS to respond with a special pretty much just after if you can’t get it to register.
    If I went in again with enough heals to reasonably take a bit of block damage I imagine it’d be a cheaper run.

A word of caution for Symbiote Supreme users, try to wait as long as you can to use an L2 after you L3, or you’ll just steal his power and make it all the tougher on yourself. He negates all the unstoppable buffs, but keeps Champ neutered special-wise.
    @OneManArmy bro i did my run at the second day of chapter 2 kicking off so i wasn’t have any idea about what are better champs for the boss ! And kabam should be taken in consideration and at least return our items back!

@OneManArmy bro i did my run at the second day of chapter 2 kicking off so i wasn’t have any idea about what are better champs for the boss ! And kabam should be taken in consideration and at least return our items back!

Yeah i absoluttely agree about that, just trying to get word out that there are alot more counters then some will have others to believe
    I don’t know that Kabam should be on the hook for EVERY item spent in service to killing the Champion for every player. It’s a bit of grey area, as people might’ve used revives leading up to him, or a ton of boosts while on him but put their phones down and forgot only to fight him later, etc. they can track an extraordinary amount of information, but not all of it right?

I think Kabam should offer some form of compensation, but a standard, reasonable amount. That, and tweaking the dexterity mastery a touch to make it less of a half-hour marathon if you’ve demonstrated knowledge of how to win.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

Ace_03 said:

Yeah i absoluttely agree about that, just trying to get word out that there are alot more counters then some will have others to believe
    I don’t know that Kabam should be on the hook for EVERY item spent in service to killing the Champion for every player. It’s a bit of grey area, as people might’ve used revives leading up to him, or a ton of boosts while on him but put their phones down and forgot only to fight him later, etc. they can track an extraordinary amount of information, but not all of it right?

I think Kabam should offer some form of compensation, but a standard, reasonable amount. That, and tweaking the dexterity mastery a touch to make it less of a half-hour marathon if you’ve demonstrated knowledge of how to win.
    Main thing IMO is expanding the dexterity window on that SP1, like they did with Sentinel when the window to counterattack was too small.
    They dont really have to change him at all. You seriously just need to practice it.
    I think enough people have proven that this fight while beeing difficult is much more skill based then we all first tought And very much doable to one shot
    Sadly, people saying that earlier have been crucified for. Lol.