**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Labyrinth

Can i complete The Labyrinth with (my team): 2189 gamora (unduped), 1982 Magneto (unduped), 1701 BW (unduped),1696 Spider-Man (duped), 1495 Hulkbuster (duped) total:9083 PI

Comments

• Minion_of_DoomMinion_of_Doom Posts: 110
    edited August 2017
    Nope. You probably are not even level 40. I'd recommend having at least a max ranked 4* SL before trying.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    @Minion_of_Doom thats right but I mean the normal labyrinth. And i got a 4* SL yesterday from a phc lol
  • You mean the road to the labyrinth or the realm of legends? Both are tough, but not impossible if you are a good fighter and have enough potions or revives.
  • Not yet. But you can go practice vs winter soldier (assuming you mean realm of legends). That would show you a little of what you're getting into.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Actually... you could, but I would take several odins, no matter how skilled you are.
  • If you mean the Realm of Legends though you will need a Guillotine to neutralize Wolverine. None of your other champs come close to being able to beat him due to his crazy regen.
    edited August 2017
    @chunkyb @Minion_of_Doom yes I mean the road to the labyrinth. Is it possible??
  • Minion_of_DoomMinion_of_Doom Posts: 110
    edited August 2017
    I don't think it would be possible without spending lots of units. You have nothing to offset the poison from Abomination or damage you would take from hitting Electro.
    6bslxnlsxntx.png
    @Minion_of_Doom Ok thanx but you think I can complete chapter 3 with vision and crossbones?
  • Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 are definitely doable. Chapter 3 would be tough. Chapter 4 would be impossible without spending lots of resources.
  • @Minion_of_Doom Ok thanx but you think I can complete chapter 3 with vision and crossbones?

It depends on how good of a fighter you are.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    @Minion_of_Doom Ok thanx but you think I can complete chapter 3 with vision and crossbones?

It depends on how good of a fighter you are.

Still, as you said, load of units to complete it
    @Minion_of_Doom yeah I am now trying to complete chapter 3 round 1 but it is very hard
  • @Minion_of_Doom yeah I am now trying to complete chapter 3 round 1 but it is very hard

That is not surprising. If you cannot beat it yet, there are plenty of other things out there I would go after first: Act 4 Chapters 1 and 2 are pretty easy.