**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bonus coral fragments not in daily special

Bought the daily offer because it was advertised as having coral fragments when it didn’t. Hopefully this gets corrected.

Comments

• KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    I saw the panel too but checked the special and saw it wasn't there. I think we all knew they would be adding the coral to get another $50 (Canadian) out of us, but it's usually in the final week
  • Ditto. I came here to point this out. I'm always fine to drop 5$ for a little extra of this kind of stuff but it was not in the deal. Just FYI @Kabam Miike
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I have not seen this, are you sure you are not confusing the solo objectives?
  • odie122odie122 Posts: 12
    Ri Pretty sure
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    odie122 said:

Ri Pretty sure

Interesting, thanks for the pic, I dont pay much attention to this generally. I wonder if they released that early, they normally have that in the last week.
    Had to send this screenshot to customer support because they didn’t look for themselves 🤦‍♂️
    Simple. Mistakes get made in this game often. If I see that on the home screen and purchase it without looking at what’s included due to it already being advertised, then my money should be returned or the coral issued. Not on me that the announcement was made.
    That’s what it says when you click on it. I’ll take it up with Apple
  • Hey there, apologies for the confusion. We let the rest of the team know so they could remove the banner. If you get back in contact with our Support Team, they'll be able to help you out from here.
    They said because I opened the crystal there was nothing they could do on the matter.