**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Punished for not having F4 champions?

13»

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Dtl7714 said:

Bear3 said:

Dtl7714 said:

ch4rn said:

You also have the option of doing arena to try and get those champs when they land in the game. If you choose not to, then thats your problem, unfortuantely.

It sucks, but thats the game.

Yep, all those numerous arenas we've had to get Invisible Woman, Namor, Anihlus, and HumanTorch.

That is if you can beat out the bots in the arenas or are willing to spend to put up enough points.

That being said it is not too difficult to hit all the milestones
    @Dtl7714 This is a ludicrous response for several reasons.

1. Invisible woman and Namor aren’t even part of the champion list that give you the 10k points boost 😂 nice try

2. There isn’t a problem with bots for the 3/4* arenas for these champs.. if you didn’t want to put in the time for their arenas then I guess you have to put in time now, finishing the events.

3. How many arenas of each champ do you need?!😂😂. One seems like it should do it... 3* are super easy to get.. literally can be done in the short part of one day. It comes down to you didn’t want to put the effort in. Well guess what? People who did put the effort in are rewarded. You’re not being penalized, you’re just also not being rewarded. Same as anything else in the game.
    My point was that most people shouldnt have all the characters.

So for your first point in pointing out some havent even been in arenas you are agreeing with me.

Thanks.

As for 2 and 3 if a champ has only been in a few times such as human torch or annihlus. And it is only awarded to the top 10% not everyone will have it.
    if you think he was agreeing with you then you may want to reread it.. he was countering your point, and quite well at that. you dont need those 2 champs so therefore it does not matter if they were in arenas.

But the point is you dont even need to have these champions to get the awards, they just make it easier. you seem to have a glass half empty approach to this when it is a glass is half full, here have some more.

In addition there is a crystal in the speical crystal section that can even award them
    OmegaMan said:

Love the fanboyism’s. I never said I didn’t like the event, I do. Yes having to do 115 fights with a 6* versus 25 fights with any version of a new champ does suck when you don’t have one of those new champs needed to get it.

Yes there were days in the event when I was working 12-14 hours a day and couldn’t put in 115 fights but could have gotten 25 in. My bad for not wanting to put in the “effort”

For the argument of “there’s always arena”, not everyone that grinds arena gets the champion in that arena. Arena is a whole other issue in the game. Unless you are a top select few that still takes several hours a day then you don’t get them.

Not saying anyone’s glorious efforts or rewards should be nerfed but it would be a 100 percent better game if you can obtain things in this game from skill instead of having to grind unhealthily for 12-14 hours a day to even have a chance of getting things. Kabam methodology for game content is 100% what is wrong with gaming today.

This game has become so expensive, so unhealthy, and so stressful for many OTHERS that it’s a problem. People that have followed the game because they love marvel and their heroes are at a point to where they hate the game and are leaving by the thousands.

Unlike many in this thread I tried looking at this from EVERYONES point of view not stuck in my own little world and game like some of the comments above.

love how you acuse people of being fanbois for disagreeing with you... Again you can always get the fantasic 4 crystal that has been there fore quite a while...

You are the one stressing out over something because you feel the need to max out everything. you are making yourself stressed not the game.

Evidence that they are leaving by the thousands?
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Oh Lormif is back to argue on someone elses behalf without having a clue of the context of the conversation, yet again

Lormif said:

Dtl7714 said:

Bear3 said:

Dtl7714 said:

ch4rn said:

You also have the option of doing arena to try and get those champs when they land in the game. If you choose not to, then thats your problem, unfortuantely.

It sucks, but thats the game.

Yep, all those numerous arenas we've had to get Invisible Woman, Namor, Anihlus, and HumanTorch.

That is if you can beat out the bots in the arenas or are willing to spend to put up enough points.

That being said it is not too difficult to hit all the milestones
    @Dtl7714 This is a ludicrous response for several reasons.

1. Invisible woman and Namor aren’t even part of the champion list that give you the 10k points boost 😂 nice try

2. There isn’t a problem with bots for the 3/4* arenas for these champs.. if you didn’t want to put in the time for their arenas then I guess you have to put in time now, finishing the events.

3. How many arenas of each champ do you need?!😂😂. One seems like it should do it... 3* are super easy to get.. literally can be done in the short part of one day. It comes down to you didn’t want to put the effort in. Well guess what? People who did put the effort in are rewarded. You’re not being penalized, you’re just also not being rewarded. Same as anything else in the game.
    My point was that most people shouldnt have all the characters.

So for your first point in hipointing out some havent even been in arenas you are agreeing with me.

Thanks.

As for 2 and 3 if a champ has only been in a few times such as human torch or annihlus. And it is only awarded to the top 10% not everyone will have it.
    if you think he was agreeing with you then you may want to reread it.. he was countering your point, and quite well at that. you dont need those 2 champs so therefore it does not matter if they were in arenas.

But the point is you dont even need to have these champions to get the awards, they just make it easier. you seem to have a glass half empty approach to this when it is a glass is half full, here have some more.

In addition there is a crystal in the speical crystal section that can even award them
    I put up a picture of my original quote so you could have a clue about my points.

If you bothered reading instead of just jumping into a conversation in a thread that had my first comment yesterday you would have some understanding

If you bother to actually read it you will notice the part where i said numerous arenas. I was being sarcastic. As I was trying to make the point not everyone will hav all the characters. If they havent been in arena yet, then people are even less likely to have them.

If you continue reading. You will see where i say it is not to difficult to hit all the milestones which seems to be similar to you mentioning you dont even need the charcaters to get the rewads. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Try reading next time.

edited June 2019
    @Lormif

You do realize my origional post said it is not to difficult to hit all the milestones, right?

No? try reading next time.

And he was agreeing with my origional point which was sarcastically meant to prove not everyone will have all the champs which is even more proven by pointing out they havent been in arenas yet
    edited June 2019

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

@Lormif

You do realize my origional post said it is not to difficult to hit all the milestones, right?

And he was agreeing with my origional point, rather he meant to or not, which was sarcastically meant to prove not everyone will have all the champs which is even more proven by pointing out they havent been in arenas yet

Maybe you should try reading and not creating strawman. I never accused you of claiming that which you seem to be accusing me of claiming you said...

Except he was not...your original point was that no one would have all the champs . Remember when you reply to someone their context gets added to what you said...

also stop insulting people.
    Lormif said:

Dtl7714 said:

Dtl7714 said:

@Lormif

And he was agreeing with my origional point, rather he meant to or not, which was sarcastically meant to prove not everyone will have all the champs which is even more proven by pointing out they havent been in arenas yet

Maybe you should try reading and not creating strawman. I never accused you of claiming that which you seem to be accusing me of claiming you said...

Except he was not...your original point was that no one would have all the champs . Remember when you reply to someone their context gets added to what you said...

also stop insulting people.
    Agreeing or not it seems to be the same point. I say its bot realistic to have all the champs, he says they havent been in arena yet. His comment actually adds to my point

And I said it was not difficult to hit all the milestones and in your post you directed at me you said:

So not sure what the point of that Is since I said it was not difficult to hit the milestones unless you were trying to say I was saying it was hard, seeing as how "I'm a glass is half empty type of guy".
    @Lormif

Insulting really?

Your wasting time arguing about stuff when, the points have simiarities.

I say its not difficult to hit milestones, you direct at me how you dont need the champs and there easy to get.

I say it unrealistic to have all the champs someone else argues about how there not in arenas, proving my point.

Seems like pointless comments avoiding by a better understanding through reading.
    edited June 2019
    Dtl7714 said:

@Lormif

Insulting really?

I say its not difficult to hit milestones, you direct at me how you dont need the champs and there easy to get.

I say it unrealistic to have all the champs someone else argues about how there not in arenas, proving my point.

Seems like pointless comments avoiding by a better understanding through reading.

It being unrealistic to have all champs is not relevant to a conversation where you dont need all champs..... That is not proving your point in any way. Your comment was irrelevant and unhelpful.

And yes, telling someone to "learn to read" is an insult.
    Lormif said:

Dtl7714 said:

@Lormif

Insulting really?

It being unrealistic to have all champs is not relevant to a conversation where you dont need all champs..... That is not proving your point in any way. Your comment was irrelevant and unhelpful.

I didnt say learn to read. I said try reading next time. Big difference.

I you did read it you might be aware of what I said but have fun misquoting me.

And since I was debating the point that somewhat else made about it being easy to have all the champs through arena with my opinion that it is unrealistic to have all the champs throug arena. It was relevant to the converstion.

Even though you wantt to act like a moderator and decide what is or is not relevant it doesn't change the fact I am entitled to my opinion.
    Dtl7714 said:

Lormif said:

Dtl7714 said:

@Lormif

Insulting really?

I didnt say learn to read. I said try reading next time. Big difference.

I you did read it you might be aware of what I said but have fun misquoting me.

And since I was debating the point that somewhat else made about it being easy to have all the champs through arena with my opinion that it is unrealistic to have all the champs throug arena. It was relevant to the converstion.

Even though you wantt to act like a moderator and decide what is or is not relevant it doesn't change the fact I am entitled to my opinion.
    And you do it again. "learn to read" is an isult that implies you did not read the post. There is no differnce. They are both insults.

"I you did read it you might"

Sorry I dont understand this sentence, but I have not misquoted, I have paraphrased, that is a big difference...

I never said I was a moderator, and have not acted like one. yes you are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to be rude to others.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    This is someone who just looked at the FF4 and instantly said to one self I don't have a thing, torch and so on! Did not go in read who the special champ of the day assuming if had to be one of the FF4. But we live in a society where people have to given something no one needs to earn it. Reading is your friend!
    @Lormif

At no point did I say learn to read.

I was saying try reading as it seemed like you werent understanding what I was saying.

There is actually a difference no matter how badly you want to miss represent what I have been saying the entire time.

Both about the reading thing and my actual comments.

But to reiterate my opinion the event isnt hard and I like it. Just not everyone will have every champ. And people shouldn't expect others to.
    Dtl7714 said:

@Lormif

At no point did I say learn to read.

I was saying try reading as it seemed like you werent understanding what I was saying.

There is actually a difference no matter how badly you want to miss represent what I have been saying the entire time.

Both about the reading thing and my actual comments.

But to reiterate my opinion the event isnt hard and I like it. Just not everyone will have every champ. And people shouldn't expect others to.

There is no more point in this.