**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your Unstable & Stable Atlantean Rift Rewards!!!

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    t2a
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So far in 3 epic unstable rifts 2 t2a and 5000 5 star shards.

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

Oh the humanity...

And featured 5* crystal before that from epic as well which gave me Cable... first time pull grr so not even any 6* shards. Felt like such a waste of time and energy on both occasions
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    First epic I got science sig stone second one I got tier 4 basic shards third one I got science t4cc shards. Fourth one I got 500 5star shards. Sucks that I have payed 120 units for that ****. Used 120 units in energy to complete 4 rifts of epic. Really sucks the luck some have while others have absolutely the worse luck They should have taken more time to make this rift run with equal chance of getting stuff Oh but wait did I tell you that Kabam did finally come through with a refund of two full energy refills. Wish they would have just did this one right
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★
    Got lucky in last 2 rifts

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Elad17 said:

First epic I got science sig stone second one I got tier 4 basic shards third one I got science t4cc shards. Fourth one I got 500 5star shards. Sucks that I have payed 120 units for that ****. Used 120 units in energy to complete 4 rifts of epic. Really sucks the luck some have while others have absolutely the worse luck They should have taken more time to make this rift run with equal chance of getting stuff Oh but wait did I tell you that Kabam did finally come through with a refund of two full energy refills. Wish they would have just did this one right

There was equal chance of getting stuffs across all players.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Ran another Unstable Epic. 500 5* Shards.
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    5th master rift and a skill AG. Gave it to Aegon and finished RoL for the first time!
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    edited June 2019
    Played my third epic today got 5 5 star tech Sig stones ,poor rewards so far for me first one I got 250 five star shards second one got 5 5*science Sig stones, Rng is worst for me for couple of months my five star crystals also giving me **** pulls like Cyclops ,venom pool awakening BP awakening moon knight and bishop. I think it all started after I pulled 6 star Civil warrior.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    2 Unstable Epic, 1st one T2A, 2nd one 5k 5* shards, unfortunately pulled a Ronan but still
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Epic Unstable Rift : 5 Star Sign Stone.....
    Pulled a Cosmic 4* AG from a Master Unstable. Can't decide if I want to use it on Proxima, Heimdall, or wait. Not that it's necessarily game-altering. Lol.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★

• UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    2nd chance at the featured

Pretty happy with it

Pretty happy with it

Beats the Ronan. Lol.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Pretty happy with it

Beats the Ronan. Lol.
    Yes it does!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

Pretty happy with it

These posts make me optimistic... Then I do a rift.
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Tony886 said:

Curious to Know what you got

1st - Full T2A
    2nd - 500 5* shards
    3rd - 2000 6* shards
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 91
    Best pulls have been Epic. I've chosen unstable rifts for all levels. That's the gambler in me 🙂.

Epic: 5* Mystic AG
    5* Cosmic AG
    Featured 5* Crystal
    5000 5* Shards

Best Master: T4 Basic Catalyst
    4* Crystal
    4* Science AG

Best pulls have been Epic. I've chosen unstable rifts for all levels. That's the gambler in me 🙂.

5* Cosmic AG
    Featured 5* Crystal
    5000 5* Shards

4* Crystal
    4* Science AG

Grats on the pulls man. Hahaha someone is gonna ask whether you’re a beta tester. 😂😂
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 91
    xNig said:

5* Cosmic AG
    Featured 5* Crystal
    5000 5* Shards

4* Crystal
    4* Science AG

Grats on the pulls man. Hahaha someone is gonna ask whether you’re a beta tester. 😂😂
    Thanks! I'm not even Uncollected yet.

The sad thing is I have no decent 5*'s of those class to use them on yet 😬.

xNig said:

5* Cosmic AG
    Featured 5* Crystal
    5000 5* Shards

4* Crystal
    4* Science AG

Thanks! I'm not even Uncollected yet.

The sad thing is I have no decent 5*'s of those class to use them on yet 😬.
    Just save them up. You’ll eventually pull someone to use them on. Don’t be tempted to use them simply because you feel that you need to use them. 😊
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    I did 3 epic unstable and got 2 250 6* shards and 1 500 5* shard.

I switched to epic stable and got 5* hero crystal, lol

• I got a sig stone for my first 2 runs through unstable epic. When i saw i got an awakening gem on the third run, my jaw dropped.

Thank you Kabam
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139