**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Exploration Scoring changed? Missing 450 points from 100%

KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
With 100% exploration, the total points for the Exploration portion of the AW match is no longer 45000, but 44550.

Where is this missing 450 points? Or is this the new scoring scheme?

Comments

• Options
    So nobody is going to acknowledge this and we're all just suppose to let this be the new scoring scheme?

K, gotcha. Thx.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    why can't this be the new scoring scheme if its the same for everyone?
  • Options
    You guys are hilarious.

So any changes to the game that affects everyone, and changed without prior notice (in this case, for the past 9 seasons) just means we're starting an issue and playing the blame game?

I'm just asking to ask, and to get an answer. Didn't know that wasn't allowed here.

I'm not saying i want my 450 points back, I just want to know if this is the new scoring system or an oversight with the new node exploration calculations.
  • Options
    Btw, the old scoring scheme meant 1% exploration equals 450 points.

Now it's 1% explored = 445.5 points. Kinda weird it's not a round number, no?

Again, nothing wrong with it, if that's how it's designed to be. Just want the team to confirm it, that's all.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    The exact breakdown for Explore is 150 pts for each node traveled upon (no matter if it has a defender on it, is an empty potential-defender node, is a non-numbered node, or is a portal node).

Maybe when they redesigned the maps, there is 1 less node somewhere (could be either a jump-point or destination of a portal, since portals now have different combinations of how many different directions you can jump to versus previous map layout).

And 1 node difference on map, over 3 Groups, would be the 450 lower points.