**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anyone had a 5* champ disappear from there account?

Comments

• Jmd5429Jmd5429 Posts: 16
    I can assure everyone I haven’t cheated. And I was Ranking him up very slowly because I don’t get a lot of resources fast. Due to not playing 24/7
    And like I said. Kabam specially said they can’t ever show me having a 5* King Groot. But verified a King Groot in 2,3&4 stars. I told them I knew that. That’s why there all not maxed out and ranked up. Because I had my 5.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,716 ★★★★★
    Try to contact them now since u have proof
    edited June 2019
    I’ve sent them the screenshots I had. That’s why I told them I would send them my phone to view and they can send it back to me. I feel with a flaw in the system like this it should be fixed. They have a lot of people that plays this game and spends money on there product. And I know it’s happened to others. I just feel the glitch should be fixed and our champions returned to us.
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    Honestly, I still don’t see any real proof. Those screen shots mean nothing. The one of you viewing King Groot could have been anyone’s. The second only shows that you don’t have him as a 5* (obviously, that’s why you’re here).

May I suggest taking screen shots of your entire roster periodically. You can create a separate Line chat group (for you only) and store your pics there in an album.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

I'm not saying I think you're lying, but unfortunately that pic doesn't prove that you had a duped kg. Only that someone had one and you screen shotted it
    Similarly I could say I'm missing my maxed duped blade!(I most certainly don't have one)

True what I meant was a before and after pic of the entire roster of 5* Cosmics.
    I know it’s just a King Groot. But it was a champ I’ve earned and spent time ranking up. To just be taken away and have kabam say they can’t see where he existed is not cool at all. Not sure there saying I’m being untruthful or just the simple fact there system has a flaw in it and there unaware of it.

Wait... you offered to Overnight your phone so Kabam could check your Line about about you chatting about a champ with your ally mates for proof...........

This is the biggest troll or the dumbest post I’ve ever seen

To be fair. Why would anyone go to these lenghts for a King groot lol. I believe him based on that alone
    I didn’t have a screenshot of my roster back then. I now have started doing that since I’ve heard about champs disappearing. If I end up not getting him back then at least whoever reads this will keep better track of there champions. I still love the game and won’t stop playing with my fellow teammates.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,716 ★★★★★
    Jmd5429 said:

I didn’t have a screenshot of my roster back then. I now have started doing that since I’ve heard about champs disappearing. If I end up not getting him back then at least whoever reads this will keep better track of there champions. I still love the game and won’t stop playing with my fellow teammates.

Well looks like you're gonna have to get a new king groot lol if anything I'd be happy to have him off my account
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Already told you what happened if you had one that is
  • Scouse92Scouse92 Posts: 26

Midnite93 said:

I had 5 5 stars and opened then to pull blade, Domino, stark spidey, Corvus glaive and Magik and next day I woke up. Sigh one can dream... 😔

Yes this happend to me aswell with Magik and Emma frost. But it was a different kind of dream tho ya know what im sayin 😏😏
    They turned up missing sounds like a fetish of being a serial killer ... did your mother mistreat you as a child
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Wait... you offered to Overnight your phone so Kabam could check your Line about about you chatting about a champ with your ally mates for proof...........

This is the biggest troll or the dumbest post I’ve ever seen

To be fair. Why would anyone go to these lenghts for a King groot lol. I believe him based on that alone
    Hahahaha...I mean we all have our favorites...but yeah who manufactures pics for King Groot.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Jmd5429 said:

And like I said. Kabam specially said they can’t ever show me having a 5* King Groot. But verified a King Groot in 2,3&4 stars. I told them I knew that. That’s why there all not maxed out and ranked up. Because I had my 5.

speaking of screenshots, sharing the specific message that you received from Kabam's helpdesk is usually part of these types of posts, since it appears the mods are on their coffee break.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

Yup
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Isn't there a green 'use items' button or greyed out if you have no items to use on the bottom right of the screen on the champ page. You don't get that if you are looking at someone else's champs.

This is a good spot, that screenshot is not your king groot op stop lying
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Yeah, as mentioned by previous members, if you had owned the King Groot, you would see in the bottom right if you are able to use items / see active boosts, like this:

And if you can't rank up / use items on your champion, it would have been greyed out like this:

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    I think they're just a scammer. Pay no heed to em.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Lol this had made my day...

Love when cheaters get caught 😂🤣😂
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Only question is why would you lie about a King groot.... was it for the champion or rank up materials
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit wtf happened here?
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Blizz_4R_ said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit wtf happened here?

Someone lied about their KG disappearing
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Jmd5429 said:

If so I’d like to hear about it. It happened to me and got no help whatsoever from support. My 5* duped King Groot came up missing sometime since 3/25/19 and now. I had screenshots of my 5* king groot duped and leveled to 3/5. I sent support my screenshots of the champion while logged into my account. I have screenshots of discussion of my king groot to my fellow team mates on our line app back from 3/25/19. It seems like nothing matters to kabam unless they can see it in there computer system. A computer is flawless and there gamers and screenshots are not flawless. Then why waist our time asking if we have pictures to help the case. I recently offered to send them my phone by overnight mail and they could see my chat messages in my line app talking about King Groot being my next defender in war after I got him to level 4/5 and see all the screenshots I have of the game and champions I have accumulated. Never heard a word besides sorry our computer shows no evidence your 5* king groot existed in your account. I have the proof in black and white. It’s more of a headache to even try to prove your right. Especially with evidence in black and white point blank. If there’s a flaw in there computer system I feel they need to be held responsible and find the problem and fix it.

Yes. My 5* duped max sig Corvus Glaive. He was there one day and then the next he just disappeared. I don't know what happened, but it would be great if Kabam could just put him back. Thanks.
  • science22science22 Posts: 125
    Plot twist: Your gf/bf deleted it from your phone
This discussion has been closed.