**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sabretooth killmonger synergy broke?

Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
Used to be ST with KM could bypass astral evade but thats broke now and everybody knows ST +KM is easy button for masochism but that junk is broke AF too. I took a few months off and come back to this garbage? What the H is going on?

All game modes vs Mordo and masochism dr voodoo on act 6.2.5 no masochism counter

Iphone 8+ latest OS and mcoc and ipad pro 11 latest Ios and mcoc versions

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    For Doctor Voodoo, it makes sense that he's not going to fully stop the node. ST+KM synergy reduces Ability Accuracy by 100% for a small amount of time after inflicting a debuff. Doctor Voodoo starts with 200% ability accuracy (because Brother Daniel, his signature ability effect, is on Voodoo, giving him +100% ability accuracy), so he'd still have 100% ability accuracy to activate the node.
    But for Mordo, I can't really think of why that would be happening.
    Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★

For Doctor Voodoo, it makes sense that he's not going to fully stop the node. ST+KM synergy reduces Ability Accuracy by 100% for a small amount of time after inflicting a debuff. Doctor Voodoo starts with 200% ability accuracy (because Brother Daniel, his signature ability effect, is on Voodoo, giving him +100% ability accuracy), so he'd still have 100% ability accuracy to activate the node.
    Hope this helps!

Great call on doc voodoo, totally forgot about brother daniel and ability Accuracy Reduction. For mordo ya, fought him on regular nodes in UC monthly and could not get past astral evade. Ill make some vid and post. Thanks!
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Hope this helps!

Great call on doc voodoo, totally forgot about brother daniel and ability Accuracy Reduction. For mordo ya, fought him on regular nodes in UC monthly and could not get past astral evade. Ill make some vid and post. Thanks!
    so did Mordo have any other nodes on him? I haven't gotten any progress in act 6 yet (am going to 100% act 5 first) so I don't know that... wait... is that the boss one? Cause that one has Strength in Numbers, which punishes you for having dead champs in your party. That would be able to make the synergy fail if you had someone dead in your party...
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    KM + ST synergy was bug. It shouldnt be able to bypass astral evade