**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This Just In: Spider-People Go Berserk in July!

Summoners!

You’re reading it here first in this Bugle Exclusive! Spider-People rampaging through the Battlerealm! Attacking innocent people and causing chaos in our fair corner of the Multiverse! What is causing these so called “heroes” - these masked, menacing vigilantes to attack everyone? No one knows!

And who is on the case? Two MORE masked Vigilantes! That mouthy merc, Deadpool, and New York’s most abhorrent criminal, Spider-Man. Does that sound like a good plan to you? Trusting the original Spider-Person to “find out the truth” and “save his fellow masked menaces”? Watch the destruction ensue in July’s Event Quest, “PHANTASMAGORIA”!

But they can’t do it alone!

Of course Deadpool and Spider-Man need some assistance in the “heroic quest”, so they’ve brought along 2 new allies that also hide behind a mask… or a dome. What do they have to hide?

Spider-Man (Stealth Suit) is a new breed of Spider-Person! He slyly swings around his foes with a new suit full of high-tech gadgets! He’s also a smart one, choosing his gadgets carefully to counter his next foe!

Mysterio is a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, hiding behind a fish bowl! He summons clones, vanishes, and fires mystical beams at whatever foe stands in his way!

Class Trip:

Well, it must be a slow news day… We’ve just gotten word that another Spider-Man is going abroad with a group of school kids, but Nick Fury has other plans for him besides sightseeing...

Earn S.H.I.E.L.D. Markers by completing our new Special Objectives and from the S.H.I.E.L.D. Marker 7-day Login Calendar. Use them in the Souvenir Shop to purchase Permission Slips to gain entry in the new Spider-Man: Class Trip Quest!

You’ll be putting the full force of the Spider-Verse to test in these Quests. This is in a similar format to the “Gwenpool goes to the Movies” event, with different rewards!

The 98 Day Summoner Appreciation Calendar Kicks Off!

On July 1st (00:00 UTC), the first ever Multi-Month Login Calendar is coming to The Contest! This special Calendar contains rewards like Tier 4 Basic and Class Catalysts, Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts, 11,000 5-Star Crystal Shards, and a 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal!

Make sure that you check in to The Contest every day to claim all of these valuable resources. If you can’t log in everyday, don’t worry! The rarest rewards have been spread throughout the Calendar, and also includes 7 grace days! This means that you’ll have 105 Days to collect on the 98 Day Calendar.

But that’s not all… Stay tuned for more information on more Summoner Appreciation events planned throughout the Summer!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Hmmmmm
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Interesting.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Will gwenpool goes to the cinema style event be similar difficulty to the original?
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    phantasmagoria hmmmm sounds familiar
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

Crkwest said:

Will gwenpool goes to the cinema style event be similar difficulty to the original?

More information is coming soon, but it will not be nearly as easy.
    Nice.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Is this calendar in addition to the monthly one?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I'm looking forward to this so dang much! Thanks so much for this, Kabam!
    also there's a typo... 'Deadpool' right under the 'BUT THEY CAN'T DO IT ALONE' header is misspelt as 'Deapool'.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Welcome to the club. Marvel Future Fight has done multi month log in events for years now and they’re beautiful.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    A new Spider-Man and a 5-star awakening gem crystal? Hell yeah! Although, that said, while the stealth suit looks cool, I'm sorry we'll probably never get Iron Spider.
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!
    You’ll be putting the full force of the Spider-Verse to test in these Quests reminiscent of “Gwenpool goes to the Movies”!

I think I'm the most excited about this news. I loved the "Gwenpool Goes to the Movies" event. I got second and third 5-star champs from that event.
  • Batman_6809Batman_6809 Posts: 9
    Qwerty said:

Please no more champs that have a miss ability

There are actually a few counters to “miss champions” I don’t think they are that bad anyway.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Qwerty said:

Please no more champs that have a miss ability

It’s Spidey. He’ll have evade. But then there is stealth mode. So maybe miss as well. He’ll either evade or you’ll miss all your attacks.
  • Theviper2388Theviper2388 Posts: 214
    Finally Something going to come around that can make me to stay in this game,was almost quit it,was no fun
  • AwsomediabrineAwsomediabrine Posts: 50
    I think y'all spelled Deadpool wrong under "But they can't do it alone".
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Thank god their are 7 grace days i will be without wifi or data for 5 days
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

The 98 Day Summoner Appreciation Calendar Kicks Off!

On July 1st (00:00 UTC), the first ever Multi-Month Login Calendar is coming to The Contest! This special Calendar contains rewards like Tier 4 Basic and Class Catalysts, Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts, 11,000 5-Star Crystal Shards, and a 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal!

Notice it says Catalyst*s* when talking about the Basic, Class, and Alpha we will get... I'm super excited for this and really appreciate it after all the mess that's been going on over the last few months!