Options

What about crystals luck

Yesterday i open 5* crystal... And i said that today i will open something greatfull like Captain America infinity war, darkhawk, venome the duck and others players who are bad ass. But the kabam did not help me to get on of this players since 3 months and i get on my nerves a lot and i do not like. So what do you believe players of mcoc ? Am i right or not???

Comments

• Options
    Rocket13Rocket13 Posts: 83
    I agree with you. But it is normal to get the worst players in mcoc ?
  • Options
    Rocket13Rocket13 Posts: 83

Right about what...?

About what we get on crystals. It seems to me a joke to get over n over again the worst players in mcoc. Its getting on my nerves
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,152 ★★★★★
    Why does this post exist?
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    So people can hit the disagree button when I say this game is rigged!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,810 Guardian
    Rocket13 said:

I agree with you. But it is normal to get the worst players in mcoc ?

Because so many players think only a few champions are great and the rest are just rubbish, yes, it is normal for most players to complain about getting the worst champs in MCOC most of the time. It is rather impossible for most players to get good luck, because they define good luck to be so marginally tiny a set of options.

Most champs are actually useful, especially to players who have only a few of them. Most champions that are said to be bad are not so much bad as there is something else better. There is always something else better. X-23 used to be considered one of the best champs in the game. Not anymore if public opinion is to be believed. But she didn't get any worse, nor did she become less useful in newer content. Heck, she would have been a great opinion to use against Invisible Woman. But newer, and in some situations stronger, champions came along to overshadow her. But all the things you could do with her before, you can still do now.

Even I fell victim to this stupid situation. I pulled Loki as a 6*. Twice. Even I thought that was a horrible bit of luck. And then month after month of content came out in which the uncollected event maps had lots of very difficult to defeat bosses and minibosses that relied on buffs. Which an awakened Loki can simply steal over and over very quickly. Of course I don't use him often, but the fact that he got me through some of the hardest content that was in the game at the time means that he wasn't an unlucky pull, he was a lucky pull. He saved me potions, and maybe units. That's all you can ask of a champion.

Maybe the champs you pulled were bad. Maybe not: I've seen people complain about really good champs. Recently, someone complained about pulling Magik, one of the best champions in the game. When people can complain about their bad luck pulling Magik, it is clear that a lot of players have too high expectations, or sometimes are just plain high.

Most people don't get bad champs most of the time. But it is completely normal for most players to complain about getting bad champs most of the time.