**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Double disappointment

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
First game been down on emergency maintenance while doing an epic rift and not any type of compensation received.
Then duping an already max signature 4* DPX and no max sig crystal awarded.
I wonder what’s next? Do any of u guys have similar experiences?

Comments

• BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    They sent compensation for emergency maintenance yesterday.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I got nothing in both of my cases :(
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Badrose said:

They sent compensation for emergency maintenance yesterday.

I didn’t get anything
    Sorry to hear that, I got my 10k coral back, just that, no energy. Some mod should clarify this
    Seem like they gave compensations at those who were moaning the most or spread them randomly. Both seem realistic answers to our wondering.
    I'd try to open a specific "emergency maintenance comepnsation" thread with a better title or edit this one if still possible :)
    Thanks, but it seems more of a time waste. Anyway between these two situations the most annoying is the max sig crystal missing. It’s the second time not a max sig crystal been awarded and really I’m afraid won’t be the last.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Badrose said:

I'd try to open a specific "emergency maintenance comepnsation" thread with a better title or edit this one if still possible :)

I’m not too fussed was doing a beginner one and won’t be able to get another epic from it so it’s fine
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

Thanks, but it seems more of a time waste. Anyway between these two situations the most annoying is the max sig crystal missing. It’s the second time not a max sig crystal been awarded and really I’m afraid won’t be the last.

This may be a stupid question but a lot of people don’t actually realise. Are you sure the champion was already at sig 99 and the crystal you opened wasn’t the crystal that was taking them to sig 99?
    I am 100% the hero was sig99 since he is at that state nearly a year.