**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ bug - Tunnel Vision node

The tunnel vision node as I understand should only be applied after a repetitive action eg parry twice or two light attacks in a row. Yet the falter debuff already applies itself after eg the first parry of a fight. Its unpredictable and doesn’t work so adapting fighting style is unfortunately not doing the trick. Please investigate.

Comments

• TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    I found the same thing. The falter was applying with no repetitive actions throughout the fight.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Do dash back twice consider as a repetitive action ??
  • MirageNoirMirageNoir Posts: 73
    Yes. Blocking, dashing etc is all an action
  • AryannaAryanna Posts: 76
    Is this node in map 7 still bugged? If not, why am I getting falter on my second parry of the fight after parry/heavy/parry?
  • IronicFistIronicFist Posts: 48
    Yup. Two weeks later, still bugged and still ignored without comment. Here's a video showing one parry followed by one medium hit. Triggers Falter and Miss.

https://youtu.be/V4Dnltk-O2Y
  • IronicFistIronicFist Posts: 48
    Two weeks later. Still no comment. Still bugged.

Here's a video showing one parry followed by one medium hit. Triggers Falter and Miss.

https://youtu.be/V4Dnltk-O2Y
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We are currently looking into the issue with the Tunnel Vision node. We don't have any new information about it right now but will update everyone when we do.
  • ArielloPLArielloPL Posts: 13
    Does anyone know the solution?
  • Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious . You guys knows that tunnel vision node is being bugged still which is posted by many players in the community. Any combo pattern that’s be tried out there is just waste. All hits getting missed. Only way is parry and heavy and the very first hit after parry is a miss... knowing this how come the same map is out there to play this week? Does this sound fair to you all? Is this what you got for your players communities ? Sort these bugs or don’t bring this map up again.
  • MarioXMarioX Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    No one knows. The bug costed me almost 2000 units. Give it back kabam and repair the game before you release it. You feel you are mighty that you can treat us like what?

I demand units back for the bug game issue!

We are currently looking into the issue with the Tunnel Vision node. We don't have any new information about it right now but will update everyone when we do.

The falter debuff keeps coming at the first parry. Not two in a row. Just one. Parry and then you miss which is especially annoying against eg Rogue who is stunned for max the first hit and then she counters. This feedback was already given two weeks ago. How is this not fixed yet? And agree if you can’t fix it in time, then don’t launch the map with tunnel vision again!!!! Until it’s fixed!!!! Or take the node of!!! This is ridiculous. You make people Play the bug „while you are looking into this“.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    It seems that swapping out the bugged node for another node until Tunnel Vision gets fixed would be the prudent thing to do.
    When can we expect an answer on this? its affecting running AQ so after Friday the harm is done. As it’s concerning a lot of players this should be top of the list.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    MarioX said:

No one knows. The bug costed me almost 2000 units. Give it back kabam and repair the game before you release it. You feel you are mighty that you can treat us like what?

I demand units back for the bug game issue!

Please see their no refunds policy. Also if you stopped playing the content and they will have to fix it.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The issue with relation to the Tunnel Vision node was fixed on July 2.
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    Sorry to disagree, but it clearly has not. I just had an sp3 from 5/65 sig 200 Havok do zero damage to Loki on Tunnel Vision. I say again....ZERO damage from sp3! I had falter on me so I parry, medium “miss” then threw sp3. Anyone smarter than me have an explanation?!? (And no, sadly I did not record it) @Kabam Lyra
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    I guess I’m not important enough to justify a response :(
  • JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    @Mellie_Mel- nope 🤣🤣
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Can u fix this rogue tunnel vision BS
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    you guys need to provide evidence of it still being bugged.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

Sorry to disagree, but it clearly has not. I just had an sp3 from 5/65 sig 200 Havok do zero damage to Loki on Tunnel Vision. I say again....ZERO damage from sp3! I had falter on me so I parry, medium “miss” then threw sp3. Anyone smarter than me have an explanation?!? (And no, sadly I did not record it) @Kabam Lyra

To put it simply, a special attack can be (maybe is 100%) subject to the effects in play of the attack preceding the special attack.

It happened to me with Killmonger’s indestructible charges where I removed the charges then immediately let an s3 go which did zero damage in spite of the charges being removed. Since this I always add an additional movement before launching my specials when things like indestructible/falter charges are in play.

Mirage Turtle, replying to a similar occurrence I encountered, explains what likely happened.

“It seems that sometimes the effects lag behind the on-screen visuals. Take Dormammu for example. He gains Dark Energy each time the enemy loses power and Dormammu can drain power by ending a combo with a Medium. At 100 Dark Energy, he absorbs the energy to Imbue his next action with an additional effect (like adding Power Drain to his L2).

If you finish a combo with a Medium to fill your Dark Energy, the icon showing that you'll Imbue your next action shows and you can still chain an L2 after the combo as normal, but if you do the Imbued effect won't occur. It's almost as if the on-screen visual happens faster than the in-game effect. In reality, you'd have to absorb the energy (get the green icon), wait about 1 second, and only after that delay will your Imbued effects be active.”

@Mellie_Mel