**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reduce uncolleted difficulty pls kabam next month

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    It pretty esay yes I’m Hav a lot rank5 with make it esay but I’m sure I’m can hanlde with 4 star just that I’m can’t focus one. A figth for to long.
  • 12345ggggg34512345ggggg345 Posts: 33
    Lormif said:

Dex I mean

That makes no sense. The champ you are talking about you should have no issues if you intercept, only if you dex and parry, which you dont do unless you have a very high health champ or very good burst. Beating uncollected 100% is knowing what champs to use and how to use them, not just facerolling.
    Ya I see you tubers dexing easily but when I dex after Intercept and dash back I got hit
    Parry also works also but also not everytime it miss most of the time
    Aleor said:

I actually agree with op. The combination of dismay is counter tactics is pretty annoying. Also even more annoying is the node where you get reflected damage when contact with enemy. Using only imiw 1st medium to kill every enemy is boring and not fun at all. Also net not everyone has suitable champ for that node

Only certain players understand the pain bro at least kabam could have placed easier champ on that node
    Aleor said:

I actually agree with op. The combination of dismay is counter tactics is pretty annoying. Also even more annoying is the node where you get reflected damage when contact with enemy. Using only imiw 1st medium to kill every enemy is boring and not fun at all. Also net not everyone has suitable champ for that node

Only certain players understand the pain bro at least
    Lormif said:

Freak2 said:

I have said this before and some people called me crazy

People with 5 65 won't understand the difficulty bro it is a walk through for them
    I made uncollected with no rank 3 or above 5*s, then the next month I struggled to complete the act, even base exploration. The next month I did a little better and a little better, until it because pretty easy, it took about 3 months me to get the skills to complete it with some revives, no I rarely use any. I now have 2 r5 5*s. this started only 8 months ago. the difficulty is fine, you are not meant to 100% it right out the gate.
    Okay bro this just the second uncollected quest for me. 1st is infinity war I complete all 100
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Dex I mean

That makes no sense. The champ you are talking about you should have no issues if you intercept, only if you dex and parry, which you dont do unless you have a very high health champ or very good burst. Beating uncollected 100% is knowing what champs to use and how to use them, not just facerolling.
    Ya I see you tubers dexing easily but when I dex after Intercept and dash back I got hit
    You seem to be talking about the "backdraft" method of intercepting, which is broken at this time. There is also the just watching when they come in and counter attacking at that time method, not sure if it has a name.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Shrimkins said:

This was the easiest month we have had in a long time. If you can't hold a combo against fairly benign enemies then you may not be ready for uncollected difficulty.

First, I did 100% uc this month. But personally, I found invisible woman harder than thanos.
    Aleor said:

Only certain players understand the pain bro at least
    Shrimkins said:

Midnite93 said:

@12345ggggg345 try not using too many resources on EQS. Units are best used in permanent content.

Is it OK average I spent 1k each month for 100% eq
    I don't have god tier champs as 5 star
    You don't need "god tier" 5* champs for uncollected. I've done many uncollected difficulties with just 4*s.
    Is 100 % possible nowadays with 5 50
    Aleor said:

At least they could have place easier opponent on that node
  • Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 53
    It rarely comes down to one specific champ required to get around a certain champ or node. Admittedly certain champs make certain fights easier, but that does not mean it is impossible without them.

To take OP's example of dismay and counter tactics, you have specific champ options with combo shield to get around dismay, or you can use DOT champs or high burst damage champs to get around counter tactics. There is also then the opportunity to practice and master your intercepting skills, which moving to higher difficulty content is a must.

If UC difficulty is just reduced to make it easier, what will you do when you eventually move up to Cavalier? Will you then ask for Cavalier to be made easier?
  • Unk0wn_S0ldierUnk0wn_S0ldier Posts: 53
    Imo the overall difficulty is standard.

The only thing that is variable is the node/champ combinations. If it feels "easier" from one month to the next, it is most likely due to the fact that people have an easier time with the node/champ combinations during one month compared to another. That doesn't mean the overall difficulty has been reduced or increased. It just highlights an area one needs to focus on (if you are finding it difficult) or areas that one has "mastered" (if you find it easy)
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Freak2 said:

People with 5 65 won't understand the difficulty bro it is a walk through for them
    I made uncollected with no rank 3 or above 5*s, then the next month I struggled to complete the act, even base exploration. The next month I did a little better and a little better, until it because pretty easy, it took about 3 months me to get the skills to complete it with some revives, no I rarely use any. I now have 2 r5 5*s. this started only 8 months ago. the difficulty is fine, you are not meant to 100% it right out the gate.
    I understand bro will rank more champ soon.
    It is not a matter of ranking up more, you need to learn to play better. I dont like the get gud type comments but that is what this is. If you are uncollected you should be able to intercept. The encounter you are talking about is an intercept or heal a lot fight, but you are complaining about it. It is way easier than The collector, I beat it with the equivalent of a rank 5 4* champion (rank 3 5*)
    For me intercept is okay but sex and parry is hard
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 best typo ever
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    I just become uncollected this month, and got completed eq uncollected, wasn't easy, I won't explore this month eq, but im happy with this, uncollected difficulty it'd hard, but I don't want them to turn down the difficulty, it will be like not a good challenge, hope I can manage to explore uncollected in a couple of months and get full rewards. i waited to have a couple of 5 star to handle the collector fight without expending so much units, im a middle range player, f2p and hope can get more 5 stars, and not to dupe my khamala khan hahaha
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

If UC difficulty is just reduced to make it easier, what will you do when you eventually move up to Cavalier? Will you then ask for Cavalier to be made easier?

I'd be willing to bet actual cash Cavalier difficulty gets declared too difficult and a cash grab within an hour of the content going live, if not sooner. Double or nothing the rewards in Cavalier get declared "necessary for progress" before the month was over.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Why talk about the nodes when each quest has a node free path
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    And plus if it's too hard stick to master u til you're strong enough
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    I really think it is as undifficult as it gets. They made it easier after the human torch event
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Freak2 said:

I understand bro will rank more champ soon.
    It is not a matter of ranking up more, you need to learn to play better. I dont like the get gud type comments but that is what this is. If you are uncollected you should be able to intercept. The encounter you are talking about is an intercept or heal a lot fight, but you are complaining about it. It is way easier than The collector, I beat it with the equivalent of a rank 5 4* champion (rank 3 5*)
    For me intercept is okay but sex and parry is hard
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 best typo ever
    Simultaneously, I would imagine so. XD
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Midnite93 said:

@12345ggggg345 try not using too many resources on EQS. Units are best used in permanent content.

Is it OK average I spent 1k each month for 100% eq
    1k units is way too much to spend each EQ. Practice intercepting or baiting heavies to help mitigate the block damage you take.
  • H345CH345C Posts: 19
    edited June 2019
    If anything, they should increase the difficulty of Uncollected. It is supposed to be THE most difficult event content on a monthly basis. I had a rough first fight against Invisible Woman, but once I learned her dynamics, she was a fun fight. There was nothing unbalanced or unfair this month whatsoever. The energy cost was a bit much, but after the one run against Thanos last month, it was to be expected. I have the Unchallenged title, so have done each Uncollected event there has been and can say that this EQ is definitely in the top-5 easiest ones.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Shrimkins said:

This was the easiest month we have had in a long time. If you can't hold a combo against fairly benign enemies then you may not be ready for uncollected difficulty.

This is fake news.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    H345C said:

If anything, they should increase the difficulty of Uncollected. It is supposed to be THE most difficult event content on a monthly basis. I had a rough first fight against Invisible Woman, but once I learned her dynamics, she was a fun fight. There was nothing unbalanced or unfair this month whatsoever. The energy cost was a bit much, but after the one run against Thanos last month, it was to be expected. I have the Unchallenged title, so have done each Uncollected event there has been and can say that this EQ is definitely in the top-5 easiest ones.

Here's where I feel concerned. The EQ has somewhat increased in difficulty over time, but for the most part, it's been gradual and somewhat consistent. There are a few variations, depending on the month and the challenge presented. It also depends on what you personally find challenging, as people have different challenges sometimes.
    What concerns me is the idea of making it harder because it's meant to be the highest level. The reason it's concerning is because Uncollected encompasses everyone from newly-UC to Cavalier. The demo of people playing the same Difficulty is growing in range, and the more you add challenge, the less and less accessible you make it for the lower end. Now, I would be concerned if people weren't challenged at first, when starting Uncollected. However, it's also important to keep reasonable limits on it. Having a "survival of the fittest" approach on it becomes more and more of a detriment because you have such a large range of progress you're trying to accommodate. It needs to be challenging for people starting it, but if you start increasing that to harder and harder to appease people much more advanced, that's not a reasonable goal anyone can grow into.
    I would much rather see a new Difficulty added and reasonable scaling maintained than trying to make it a continually-growing challenge. There are overall progress limits to consider.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    Can UC also just be 1 stars and no nodes and only one fight?