**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are hoping to have the compensation mentioned earlier in this thread ready for those who attempted Act 6 Chapter 2 or higher (before the fixes were pushed live) some time this week. If there's any delay though, we'll let you know.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,893 ★★★★★

Hi all,

We are hoping to have the compensation mentioned earlier in this thread ready for those who attempted Act 6 Chapter 2 or higher (before the fixes were pushed live) some time this week. If there's any delay though, we'll let you know.

Will it be given on a case by case basis or will everyone get the same package?
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122

Hi all,

Thank you for the update.
  • Wrath_and_HavocWrath_and_Havoc Posts: 61
    Mcord117 said:

Looks like my rank 3 she hulk will be my secret weapon for champion

Care to elaborate?
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    By far the easiest way to kill champion is She-Hulk, just recorded a solo with r3 + fight explanation!

https://youtu.be/BAPTFFlnhX8
    @TheKiryu solid fight. Good insight on She-hulk’s fast heavy. I might give it a whirl with mine.

To anyone with a good Spider-Gwen, do you think she’d have similar success since she has a heavy that functions the same way, and similar ramping damage?
    Mcord117 said:

@TheKiryu solid fight. Good insight on She-hulk’s fast heavy. I might give it a whirl with mine.

To anyone with a good Spider-Gwen, do you think she’d have similar success since she has a heavy that functions the same way, and similar ramping damage?

I have spidergwen at rank 4 and she hulk at rank 3. I don’t think so. She hulk with some luck on the fury charges for me was at 13 fury. Medium crits were like 6k and heavy was at like 11k. Gwen can’t do that and would struggle to put damage the regen as the fight goes on. I practiced this method using a 3 star she hulk against Cowhale. I messed up the fight with champion down at 12% but went back in with my rank 5 magik and got him to 10% in 2 combo, then cap

It is a real easy method just need to keep your composure
    Yeah, I’m torn, since my Voodoo can plaster the first 70% in about 40 hits because of the ludicrous amounts of fury he generates. I think we’re all in agreement that the last 10% is the ‘difficult’ part, all things considered. I’m just looking for alternatives to relying on SymS for future runs.
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    I would rather have the items & units I spent.
    cdub71 said:

Why is compensation taking so long??????????????????????????????????????????

I’m all for the compensation, but we can’t be impatient. Not if we want to promote a system where We mutually understand the other side’s position. I won’t let them off the hook, but the compensation is coming.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Hi Kabam just wanted to let u know what I’ve experienced with champion boss

The last 10%

First try I Failed many times and finally got his charges down to do no damage after doing this many times I give up wasting a lot of resources and units

After been told it was fixed

I removed his charges - immediately throw magik sp3 - did no damage

After trying again costing me more and more units and resources, I removed his charges and wait a little while danced around , waited till his unstoppable buff was gone and fired my sp3
    Yes it killed him

So from my experience the bug is that u have to wait a short while

Hope this helps to get it fixed as I know the community have wasted a lot of time and resources on this champion boss

Thanks for your time
    Mingo0312 said:

Hi Kabam just wanted to let u know what I’ve experienced with champion boss

The last 10%

First try I Failed many times and finally got his charges down to do no damage after doing this many times I give up wasting a lot of resources and units

After been told it was fixed

I removed his charges - immediately throw magik sp3 - did no damage

After trying again costing me more and more units and resources, I removed his charges and wait a little while danced around , waited till his unstoppable buff was gone and fired my sp3
    Yes it killed him

So from my experience the bug is that u have to wait a short while

Hope this helps to get it fixed as I know the community have wasted a lot of time and resources on this champion boss

Thanks for your time

Was this before or after the purported fix? You’re making it sound like the bug is still active.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    This was today so there is still a bug there my first attempt was the day it came out but today the bug still was there !
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    So what does the compensation looks like?
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Drooped2 said:

Ace_03 said:

teekq said:

So what does the compensation looks like?

Let me get my delorean so I can ask my future self, brb.
    Let me know the score of the next super bowl.
    Probably level 1 single revive small energy refill and a ton of insult lmao
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    TheKiryu said:

By far the easiest way to kill champion is She-Hulk, just recorded a solo with r3 + fight explanation!

This is amazing dude! You have this inate ability to identify the forgotten champs in our rosters and show how well they counter some of this newer content. Just like how you bought Nightthrasher into the fold, good stuff.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

TheKiryu said:

This is amazing dude! You have this inate ability to identify the forgotten champs in our rosters and show how well they counter some of this newer content. Just like how you bought Nightthrasher into the fold, good stuff.
    What exactly warranted disagree in this post? SMH
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    TheKiryu said:

Hi Guys.

In case any of you enjoy listening to my rants and fight analysis here is the video explaining why I think The Champion Fight has been a huge fail in 6.2.

https://youtu.be/PDTYThgbRXo

Keep up the good work man! Really been enjoying your videos