**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

PHC problem???

Hi everyone, i've seen this for long time. Generally, after 3months (i think so), new champ will be added to PHC, and u will see a notification on home screen: " X is permanently added to PHC...". But I've never gotten any 2* version of new champs from PHC no matter what number of PHC (even ~200 PHC). I still get them in 3* and 4* normally.
only few new champs i got are from some special event crystals: like appreciation months last year or 2* capt marvel movie in event quest this year

This happen to me cuz of RNG or this happen to all? if all, so this is bug or what?
I know 2* is nothing but just wonder. Thanks

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Er...only a few of the original set of champs in the game, like from 2015 or so, are available as 2*s in the PHC's e.g. Colossus, YJ, Ultron. Newer champs from 2016 and after aren't available as 2*s in the PHCs.

They do become available as 2*s in special crystals from time to time, and you can get their 2* versions from Marvel Insider occasionally, but not from PHCs.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Go to your champs and go to the sort options and click collection then click the new champs and see if they have a 2* rarity. Most dont. I think cap marvel and fury are the only 2 right now that are 2-6* the rest are 3-6
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    i also love collecting 1* and 2* champs that are not usually in the regular 2*-4* crystal rotation. would love it if devs made them available in all rarity in the 2*-4*crystals after their release.
  • quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    Addyos said:

Er...only a few of the original set of champs in the game, like from 2015 or so, are available as 2*s in the PHC's e.g. Colossus, YJ, Ultron. Newer champs from 2016 and after aren't available as 2*s in the PHCs.

They do become available as 2*s in special crystals from time to time, and you can get their 2* versions from Marvel Insider occasionally, but not from PHCs.

ok, i see thank u