**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This Just In: Spider-People Go Berserk in July!

Comments

• TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    I hope they add Glory to some of the rewards... I'm a huge fan of the glory store. In my opinion one of the best additions to the game in general and you can never have to much!
  • tfdrp2tfdrp2 Posts: 49
    Quick Scan.... didn't see this asked. Will there be an Arena giving out 2* crystals again to get the characters needed?
  • bigchungus21_bigchungus21_ Posts: 53
    What are the rewards
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

doctorb said:

I chose to advance my 6* Angela to r2 over maxing a 5* to r5.
    Now time to decide again: rank my 6* red hulk to r2 or 5* sparky to r5.
    Sparky is unlocked, red hulk is locked.

Other options include maxing 5* quake, majik, or omega red to r5. Any suggestions???

All good options. Really depends how good you are with Quake. OR if you run suicides. Will you take Angela to R3? She was my first 6* and my only dupe (not that the dupe matters for her), and I like her. Not sure I would take her to R3 and beyond though and for me, If I won't R3 a 6* there is no point burning an extra t5 basic for R2. I'd rather 5/65 a 5*.
    The way I tend to look at this is that (setting aside things like ranking up for fun, which is perfectly fine) when it comes to the highest rank ups, I'm primarily ranking up for one of two reasons. My first choice is to rank up something I think will help me complete content. If I think I'm missing something that would greatly help in content I have yet to do, or content I'm anticipating arriving, that's where I spend rank up materials first. But if there's nothing like that I need at the moment, then I'm ranking up strategically for the long term, and usually that means I'm ranking up something now that I think has a good chance of being a future rank up choice later.

In other words, if I think I need a stronger immunities champ, I might rank up Iceman to rank 5. But if I don't actually need anything at the moment, I might, say, rank up She Hulk to rank 3, to put her in a position where she becomes a potential option to rank 4 later. Similarly, I might also take a 6* to rank 2 that is a strong candidate to get to rank 3 when that option arrives, under the same thought process.

So it is sort of the case that my first option is to rank up to use today, and my second option is to rank up to deepen the bench to rank up in the future.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★

Why 98?

Why not 134 or 69?

It is nice to get more for just log in compared to AW season

134/7=19+1 day.
    69/7=9+6 days.

98/7=14, plus 1 week for grace period. From July 1 takes you to October 14, just in time for the Halloween related calendar.
  • @Kabam Miike during this event will two star crystals be more common like in Gwenpool goes to the movies for champion requirements.
  • mpapp1919mpapp1919 Posts: 1
    So when is the Colossus buff coming?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    so an awakening gem in 3 months is what i'm understanding then ? log in for 98 days and at the end get the gem? surely it won't be after day 1.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    This has restored some of my faith in Kabam
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

Anyone thinking of creating a new account to catch that 5* AG?
    :D

You caught me! Lmao
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    This is awesome thanks. And having the 7 days grace acknowledging folks may have an "unplugged" 7 day vaca during that streak is excellent. Well done Kabam.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Crkwest said:

Will gwenpool goes to the cinema style event be similar difficulty to the original?

More information is coming soon, but it will not be nearly as easy.
    Will it be Moore like the Deadpool hotel of love event back in February?
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    Exciting stuff! I really hope no disappointments after The avengers and the rifts events.. we need a bone for real. Marvel movies need a good representation. Cheers
  • ADogADog Posts: 16
    Sweet so pumped
  • Sumitarora8275Sumitarora8275 Posts: 18
    supa excited for summoner appreciation calendar. fingers crossed for 5* skill AG.. lol
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Nice
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★

Kobster84 said:

ItsDamien said:

to show how much you are appreciated they are making you login for 3 months straight to get a prize lol

Pfft try almost 12 months straight!....

I have a life. I swear. :(
    Kobster84 said:

to show how much you are appreciated they are making you login for 3 months straight to get a prize lol
    with all the bugs and oversights in the last 3 months they should just give the rewards as a sorry with no BS attached

No offense but complaining about something like this is ridiculous I’m normally extremely negative in terms of kabam but this is amazing just from the first look as well
    You also have to remember there will be other rewards in the calendar such as revives and units combine it with how it seems the appreciation will go on for the entire summer
    I actually checked, Including the 7 grace days, this calender will end October 14th. That's quite a long while from July 1st.
    Yes but to complain about it I feel is a tad bit of an overreaction you also have the gwenpool goes to the movie event as well
    you are over reacting buddy nobody else, i just gave a real life observation of where the game is compared to rewards on offer.
    Wow kabam gives out completely free 5* Awakening gem and people still complain what did you expect a 6* Awakening gem.
    reality check its not like they are giving us 5* ag next month so yeah its just an early notice that we will get 5* ag at some point in the future. why would i get excited for next month then. also they said the new side event is not even close to gwenpool event in difficulty or rewards so yeah i will hold my judgement for now until we see any more announcement for that event.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Will 4 star awanking gems be in the summoner appreciation calendar?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

supa excited for summoner appreciation calendar. fingers crossed for 5* skill AG.. lol

Good luck! Hoping for a Science myself, for HT.
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    Deadpool can't really do anything without getting buffed. Hopefully the next time you guys mention him, which will be soon, it will be about him getting better.
  • MR_CHIKEN_67MR_CHIKEN_67 Posts: 5
    im so excited
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaipal said:

MoeyTehr said:

A new Spider-Man and a 5-star awakening gem crystal? Hell yeah! Although, that said, while the stealth suit looks cool, I'm sorry we'll probably never get Iron Spider.

MCOC Team said:

Summoners!
    You’ll be putting the full force of the Spider-Verse to test in these Quests reminiscent of “Gwenpool goes to the Movies”!

I think I'm the most excited about this news. I loved the "Gwenpool Goes to the Movies" event. I got second and third 5-star champs from that event.
    The Rewards aren't the same, but the quest format is! That means Champion Requirements similar to the ones that we had in the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies Quest!

I've updated the Post to make that more clear.
    Please tell me that By different reward you actually mean better rewards. Coz it would be silly downgrading the rewards from last year..
    How is it downgrading if it's two completely different events?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Crkwest said:

Will gwenpool goes to the cinema style event be similar difficulty to the original?

More information is coming soon, but it will not be nearly as easy.
    Curious will this news come out before July 1st?
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    edited June 2019
    I’m waaaaay too hyped about Deadpool being in this. XD
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Hoping for skill gem to awaken aegon and take on 5.3!
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Jaipal said:

MoeyTehr said:

A new Spider-Man and a 5-star awakening gem crystal? Hell yeah! Although, that said, while the stealth suit looks cool, I'm sorry we'll probably never get Iron Spider.

MCOC Team said:

Summoners!
    You’ll be putting the full force of the Spider-Verse to test in these Quests reminiscent of “Gwenpool goes to the Movies”!

I think I'm the most excited about this news. I loved the "Gwenpool Goes to the Movies" event. I got second and third 5-star champs from that event.
    The Rewards aren't the same, but the quest format is! That means Champion Requirements similar to the ones that we had in the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies Quest!

I've updated the Post to make that more clear.
    Please tell me that By different reward you actually mean better rewards. Coz it would be silly downgrading the rewards from last year..
    Yeah, would be pretty silly if the rewards are worse, but taking into account the previous month's it's going to be worse
  • T32wakandaT32wakanda Posts: 4
    What about Venom the Duck?