Options

Uncollected info didn't got updated

Even though I became uncollected yesterday, the calendar and crystal didn't got updated to Uncollected (They're still stuck at Conqueror)
Mind looking into it Kabam?

Image showing I'm uncollected:

The crystal tab showing my crystal are stuck at Conqueror:

The daily calendar still giving PHC shards:

Comments

• Options
    AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85

Mind contacting support, summoner
    Posting in the forums doesn’t magically help your account, for individual help you need to submit a ticket

Do you always speak as if the op is responsible for killing your cat?
  • Options
    AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85

AshPika said:

Mind contacting support, summoner
    Posting in the forums doesn’t magically help your account, for individual help you need to submit a ticket

Do you always speak as if the op is responsible for killing your cat?
    Do people always ask things as if the problem can’t be easily be reported and solved in game?
    You can disagree but you’re only going to get the same response of submitting a ticket for individual account needs
    Did you asked that had the guy already submitted a ticket yesterday night itself but because he is still to get any sort of reply that made him post it in the forums?
  • Options
    Hey AshPika,

SquishyjrThe_4TH is correct! Our support team is better suited to assist with this rather than the public forums. In the game, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.
This discussion has been closed.