Options

Reduce uncolleted difficulty pls kabam next month

13»

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,700 Guardian

Midnite93 said:

@12345ggggg345 try not using too many resources on EQS. Units are best used in permanent content.

Is it OK average I spent 1k each month for 100% eq
    Only you can decide if 1000 units a month is reasonable, but I will say that the number should be going down. If it isn't, you may have weaknesses in your skills that could be improved.

Also, you should be saving the freebee crystals and only opening them when you need potions. There are a lot of healing potions and the occasional revive in those, but if you constantly open them they will go into your stash and eventually expire. If you claim but don't open those, you can build them up indefinitely, then open only when you think you're going to use the contents. This might not help eliminate unit costs, but it could reduce them a bit.
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Stop crying! Why should Kabam make content easier, exclusively for you?
    Typical over entitled player
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Shrimkins said:

This was the easiest month we have had in a long time. If you can't hold a combo against fairly benign enemies then you may not be ready for uncollected difficulty.

This is fake news.
    No it's not
  • Options
    I think eventually a Cavalier difficulty will come into being and Uncollected will get dialed back a bit. Similar to what happened to Master when they introduced the Uncollected difficulty. However, this month was NOTABLY less difficult than previous months. I cleaned house with relative ease across the board. My 1st encounter with Sue Storm was a tad bit messy, lol. Once I learned the rhythm, she was QUITE manageable.

If something is giving you grief, stop, take a break, and come back calm, cool and ready to rock. If you force yourself through content for the sake of speed, you'll end up burning unnecessary items and giving yourself unnecessary stress. Enjoy the challenge. It SHOULD be somewhat difficult. It is the hardest difficulty for the EQ as it stands. You'll pick up new tricks along the way that will up your game across the board.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Midnite93 said:

@12345ggggg345 try not using too many resources on EQS. Units are best used in permanent content.

Is it OK average I spent 1k each month for 100% eq
    Only you can decide if 1000 units a month is reasonable, but I will say that the number should be going down. If it isn't, you may have weaknesses in your skills that could be improved.

Also, you should be saving the freebee crystals and only opening them when you need potions. There are a lot of healing potions and the occasional revive in those, but if you constantly open them they will go into your stash and eventually expire. If you claim but don't open those, you can build them up indefinitely, then open only when you think you're going to use the contents. This might not help eliminate unit costs, but it could reduce them a bit.
    No it’s common sense that says that 1000 units on UC is not reasonable that’s about 25 level 2 revives
    I grind thousands of units a month in the arena. If I wasn't good enough to complete uncollected itemless and I had to spend 1000 units every month to finish it, that would be worth it. There is no common sense that is correct for everyone as to what would be reasonable to spend.

Plus, if I wasn't constantly overflowing with resources and needed to spend units I wouldn't be buying 25 level 2 revives. It is more likely I would be buying a few team revives and some large team potions, some large single potions, and a bunch of boosts. That would probably be the most efficient use of units to tackle really difficult (relatively speaking) content, if I was of a mind to spend past content. 1000 units is not a huge amount in that circumstance.
  • Options
    xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    edited June 2019
    This definitely is a skills issue. I'm not even good at intercepting, but just having characters than can hit hard make a difference. Just gotta build up your roster. And trust me, it does get boring if you speed through things and have nothing to do after. Better to enjoy than rush to be the best
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I’m having issues with the Bane path then the unblockable specials and stun immune Yellow Jacket. I CANT DEX HIS SP1 for ANYTHING. my timing can be perfect n still get clipped. It’s a bs fight and path leading up to it
  • Options
    MetalJake said:

I’m having issues with the Bane path then the unblockable specials and stun immune Yellow Jacket. I CANT DEX HIS SP1 for ANYTHING. my timing can be perfect n still get clipped. It’s a bs fight and path leading up to it

@MetalJake Yeah, I've still yet to perfect my dex timing for YJ's S1. Sometimes I nail it. Other times, I get clipped by the tail end of it. It's quite frustrating indeed. Personally, I used Blade with the Ghost Rider synergy to get the fight over faster. Danger Sense causing AAR allowed for less Glancing, and in turn, higher damage output. Sure, I got clipped a few times by his S1, but again, AAR reduced the likelihood he'd land a Power Sting on me (or stun from Biosting). If you have Blade, I HIGHLY recommend him.

What's wrong with the Bane path? If there a specific champ you're having trouble with? Or just Bane in general? I don't particularly remember who was on that lane as I chewed through Chapters 1 and 2 with minimal effort. Invisible Woman gave me a run for my money the 1st few tries, but I managed to finish clearing that 100% as well.
  • Options
    MetalJake said:

In my experience Yellowjacket is not about timing, it is about proper spacing. To evade his SP1 you have to be a certain distance away from him: about a third to half of a screen or so. If you are, you can dex back. If you are closer than that, it requires practically inhuman timing to dex away: I've done it maybe 1% of the time when too close (incidentally this is the same strategy for dealing with Electro's SP1).

Keep your distance so you can evade SP1, but if he gets aggressive and attacks then attack back and push him to SP2. It isn't easy, but switching between the two tactics depending on how aggressive or passive he is does work.
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I just struggle with it in general. Getting better tho. Ya I have Blade. Usually locked up in wars or AQ tho. Ima have to give it a run with him n hope that’ll do the trick. Thanks

MetalJake said:

@MetalJake Yeah, I've still yet to perfect my dex timing for YJ's S1. Sometimes I nail it. Other times, I get clipped by the tail end of it. It's quite frustrating indeed. Personally, I used Blade with the Ghost Rider synergy to get the fight over faster. Danger Sense causing AAR allowed for less Glancing, and in turn, higher damage output. Sure, I got clipped a few times by his S1, but again, AAR reduced the likelihood he'd land a Power Sting on me (or stun from Biosting). If you have Blade, I HIGHLY recommend him.

What's wrong with the Bane path? If there a specific champ you're having trouble with? Or just Bane in general? I don't particularly remember who was on that lane as I chewed through Chapters 1 and 2 with minimal effort. Invisible Woman gave me a run for my money the 1st few tries, but I managed to finish clearing that 100% as well.
  • Options
    BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    If you cant beat uncollected with a 2* Kamala Khan, u ain't ready bro!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

MetalJake said:

In my experience Yellowjacket is not about timing, it is about proper spacing. To evade his SP1 you have to be a certain distance away from him: about a third to half of a screen or so. If you are, you can dex back. If you are closer than that, it requires practically inhuman timing to dex away: I've done it maybe 1% of the time when too close (incidentally this is the same strategy for dealing with Electro's SP1).

Keep your distance so you can evade SP1, but if he gets aggressive and attacks then attack back and push him to SP2. It isn't easy, but switching between the two tactics depending on how aggressive or passive he is does work.
    This is how you Evade him. If you're in too close a proximity, you will most definitely be clipped by the L1. You need a good distance and proper timing to Dex it. Learned that one around 5.2.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i found the Invisible Woman and Namor uncollected fights easier than uncollected Yellowjacket....

I would have to use revives/health potions to complete 100% in this month's uncollected because of YJ so i'm going to use my time instead to go back and complete more of act 5. still havent' done that 100% yet.