**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

VTD possibly bugged?

Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
So I just noticed this I'm more of a bank whatever rolls around kinda player so I can get some odd combinations of buffs. But in this last AQ I have 6 powergain buffs and get to a sp3 really quick after triggering the sp3 instead of stacking my buffs just refresh. No where in his description does it state buffs are capped at ten. Not a big deal but would like to know if this is a bug or is this working as intended?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    A lot, if not every champion, have cap abilities that aren't listed on their abilities list. I wouldn't be surprised by this case here.
    Only the buffs triggered on his special 3 refresh the current ones, instead of stacking. As you may see in Variant 2 with the "Double buffs" global node, his buffs are doubled and go beyond 10
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

So I just noticed this I'm more of a bank whatever rolls around kinda player so I can get some odd combinations of buffs. But in this last AQ I have 6 powergain buffs and get to a sp3 really quick after triggering the sp3 instead of stacking my buffs just refresh. No where in his description does it state buffs are capped at ten. Not a big deal but would like to know if this is a bug or is this working as intended?

That being said you can have 11 buffs. The 10 banked doesn’t stop the timer from producing another buff. But a sp3 is more of a refresher then a stacker in this case.
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Makes sense thanks guys, by the way I had the all ten buffs banked just thought it was odd it refreshed rather then stacked.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    S3 refreshes stored buffs and does not store them or stack past 10. S1 and S2 store whatever buffs you have in the bank. There is a max of 3 buffs you can store per fight and 10 total.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Nowhere does it state caped at 10? Cause when I read that I see it

Up to 10 buffs can be stored
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    edited June 2019
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Nowhere does it state caped at 10? Cause when I read that I see it

Up to 10 buffs can be stored
    Valid but up to 10 indicates to me they stop stacking as well
    Vtd can have 11 buffs active, or more if in variant #2 chapter 3.3. But sp3 only “refreshes” banked buffs.