**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion broken again after update?!

Just fought him twice in a row with 5 prowess special 3 couldnt get him down. Please fix.

Comments

• HadoineHadoine Posts: 23

Pic above is after special 3
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Do you hit sp3 rigth after if so that migt be way it didt work but shuld not be the case
  • severedtrevorseveredtrevor Posts: 46
    Same happened to me. Now I’m having to waste revives and items. This is ridiculous
    I’m just beat him I’m delayed my sp3 befor firer it of and didt hav any problem at all

This is towards the end of my L3 after I got rid of his indestructible. No damage.
    In about 5 attempts I’ve tried hitting L3 right after and L3 after waiting a little bit. Nothing. This is insane.
    Think there was a trick when hisfuries expire but aint wasting more resources on this now
  • TonyViegas1990TonyViegas1990 Posts: 64
    Today also happened to me the same... After the 5 achievements, E3 and did not work.. And after that he regained the indestructible charges
    Today also happened to me the same... After the 5 achievements, E3 and did not work.. And after that he regained the indestructible charges
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I think there’s a 1 second delay after the charges expire.

Confirmed you can kill him when he has no furies. Still should be fixed, cost me hundreds of units again
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    So the update undid what they fixed I'm waiting til I see no more of these threads too finish the champion this is an extremely aggravating fight too do everything right too only not get it done
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    Backblast in 6.2.2 is back to 3% instead of 5% too....
  • LegoBatman3mLegoBatman3m Posts: 97
    So I’m having the same problem, I’ve used almost 2000 units on it
  • KungFuryKungFury Posts: 4
    Since the new Update Morningstar doesnt get any life back from her sp2 when she has her 5 souls and fight the last 10% of the 6.2.6 Champion.
    After ranking her up to rank 4 just for that only use vs the final boss than using all boosts and many revives and potions to just notify that thankful kabam put on silence nerf on her
    Very Customer friendful
    No refunds for „works as intended“ ?-.-
  • NivekNivek Posts: 13
    How is it posible this problem?
    I lost all my units, revives and health for your fault and your bug with this quest i have bee fighting and i was able to take off 5 and 6 indestructibles to the champion and he got 5 mores i dont know what is going on ? And i hope you can get me back all my revives units en health that i spent for your fault i will let you my pictures where i am telling about this problem

KungFury said:

Since the new Update Morningstar doesnt get any life back from her sp2 when she has her 5 souls and fight the last 10% of the 6.2.6 Champion.
    After ranking her up to rank 4 just for that only use vs the final boss than using all boosts and many revives and potions to just notify that thankful kabam put on silence nerf on her
    Very Customer friendful

It call life steal after you deal zoro danmged when the last phess you don’t wont steal life
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Had the 6.2.6 champion bug been fixed with the 24.0 update? I used about 9 revives and corresponding health potions today, FINALLY got all 5 indestructible charges off and still did zero damage. I started looking for the explanation to this problem and noticed the update was out a week earlier than usual.

Before I try again; has this been fixed?

I did this again just now. It eventually worked but you can see i did zero damage in over 40 hits. Then I took some damage but finally got him down later.

@Kabam Miike is there any way I can get replacement health and revives due to this?
    At least it is item use days for the alliance benefit!
  • GentleGrizzlyGentleGrizzly Posts: 27
    edited June 2019
    I’m one of the people who was compensated for act 6. I have pushed through and used about half or more of the revives. Finally had a good run and then I hit sp3 and this happened. Is the bug back or am I just bring an idiot? Thanks https://youtu.be/elM9DvcYQfw
  • KungFuryKungFury Posts: 4
    Gamer said:

KungFury said:

Very Customer friendful

It call life steal after you deal zoro danmged when the last phess you don’t wont steal life
    plz dont comment if u got no clue, u get lifeback with normals hits they deal no dmg too, watch those ms vidoes on youtube u will see before update specials gave back life too, now its jsut normal hits witch regain lifes no specials.......
  • GentleGrizzlyGentleGrizzly Posts: 27
    Resolved. Thought it was a bug, but he doesn’t take damage if he has furies. Read it and did it with 1 revive. Please close.