**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHY dont you just Permabanned cheaters?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
rather than trying to do an donation lock and also punishing people who play the game fairly, this effects everyone from top of allaince to the bottom.
I know people who...

Used Arena bots and only got a temp bann

Used Unit Fraud and only got a temp bann

Used to pilot for people in aw and only got a temp bann

yet they are all set free, some i know unit frauded, pulled abunch of champs from fgmcs and even 100% LOL, what did he get? a 30 day timeout, and hes able to play again on an account and all the "rewards" and champs he pulled from doing that,

you just NEED to banned those who "choose" to cheat, not just give them a 7day to 30day timeout.

ounce a cheater always a cheater, Ya cheat on ur wife,

what ur gonna tell her?
im not gonna do it again, then she is suppose to forgive u?
Enough with these slap on the wrist timeouts.
picture below is pretty old but its sad to see if still being continued.

Comments

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    This post will self destruct in 5 seconds........
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Theres still a popular youtuber who acct shared and admitted it in videos who got booted from the content creator program that received zero seconds of a ban.

If your talking about seatin I’m pretty sure piloting wasn’t banned back then
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Arena botting, cheating, piloting and fraud should all result in perma bans that also extend to the IP if possible.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    To me, it was a case of a double standard. Hacks and mods enable players to clear content without spending units or even breaking a sweat. And this is highway robbery to kbm. On the other hand, Credit card frauds put certain players in an unfair disadvantage but kbm is still earning because theyre out of that case. They just had to sugarcoat their reasons or sweep certain things under the rug.

I dont care if I get jailed for this. But I’m just saying what I feel is happening.
    Drooped2 said:

I've been saying this for 4 yeara.
    Acct share perm ban. The credit card fraud not being a perm ban was mind blowing to me

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    @Drooped2 ah sorry my bad guess was they didn’t ban him because of his massive following
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    There's accounts and there's account creators and there's game players. There are plenty of dead accounts from permabans ranging from arena botting, 1-hit hacks, piloting and any number of card scams. This does little to dissuade account creators who can create as many email accounts (and thus google play/ apple store accounts) with any number of burner phones who can just crank new accounts out like clockwork and sell to any number of game players. As long as there are cash transactions involved, there'll always be ways to circumvent legitimate transactions. Much of this latest response is akin to posted signs that say No p***ing in the pool, if you're caught you're banned.

I stay away from pools in general as well.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I know. But I’m pretty sure Kbm’s revenue didnt suffer that much if not at all. Otherwise, events wouldve gone differently. Heads wouldve rolled eventually.
    Drooped2 said:

To me, it was a case of a double standard. Hacks and mods enable players to clear content without spending units or even breaking a sweat. And this is highway robbery to kbm. On the other hand, Credit card frauds put certain players in an unfair disadvantage but kbm is still earning because theyre out of that case. They just had to sugarcoat their reasons or sweep certain things under the rug.

I dont care if I get jailed for this. But I’m just saying what I feel is happening.

Drooped2 said:

I've been saying this for 4 yeara.
    Acct share perm ban. The credit card fraud not being a perm ban was mind blowing to me

You dont think those charges get reversed when the people who got robbed notice it on their bill?
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Used Arena bots and only got a temp bann

Used Unit Fraud and only got a temp bann

Used to pilot for people in aw and only got a temp ban.

The reason why these are temp bans; Kabam doesn’t want to alienate the MCOC whales. They’re the ones that are doing the majority of the cheating; with the exception to the unit fraud (hopefully).

That’s my 2 cents.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Getting “pay to win” content and units then getting a refund directly unbalances the game, if it was a big enough problem to change the refund policy then it’s big enough to unbalance the game.
This discussion has been closed.