**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Disappeared after Placement Phase [Merged Threads]

123457»

Comments

• Shrev0304Shrev0304 Posts: 10
    Ok my champions are not locked but we were in placements. I left and came back to join AW and its gone?!! It just vanished? Come on!! what is going on? This is normal stuff and this is having issues
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    WHY WONT KABAM SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS???
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★

Same here. Champs are locked into war but it doesn’t show that our attack phase should have started. Should we put in a ticket to support?

All that will do is get you a generic "we're sorry" email back and waste someone's time. They're aware. They'll fix it eventually.
  • Shrev0304Shrev0304 Posts: 10
    Do we need to raise tickets for each alliance that had this issue?
    My AQ champs are free now. No rewards yet and no AW attack yet. Dungeon matchmaking is apparently down too.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    And now ~2.5 hours later, our war finally just got started 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
    Our war is up and my AQ daily rewards dropped with the series rewards just now too.
  • Hey All,

We've just pushed a fix for this. Can a few of your let me know if you're able to get into your Attack Phase now?
  • JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276

Hey All,

We've just pushed a fix for this. Can a few of your let me know if you're able to get into your Attack Phase now?

@Kabam Miike We are now able to enter attack
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    @Kabam Miike war attack phase just started for my alliance
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Also AQ rewards from final AQ run just came in too
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Attack has finally started but for me it's a terrible time for a war to start as it means it be a late finish aw of 9:53ish pm uk time when normally it be like 7:15pm so very bad timing for me
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★

Hey All,

Yep, messaged right before you did; ours has started

Hey All,

I responded right before you posted :-)
  • Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Posts: 61

Hey All,

@Kabam Miike will we get compensation for the time we could not utilize our AW defenders but the attack phase was not yet up? This seems like a pretty big bug worthy of compensation.
  • Availingsnail2Availingsnail2 Posts: 20
    It's all back up and going guys
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can alliances affected please get 2 hours of energy added for the time that had passed
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    It’s running. No idea about nodes working or not. Sorry for delayed response, but I fell asleep.

Dr. Zola
  • MizzMewMizzMew Posts: 2
    Kabam, war attack phase just disappeared like Invisible Woman....bring it back
  • LJ_L1braLJ_L1bra Posts: 13
    First war of this season we enlisted then when it started nothing happened. I reported it and was told we must have de-enlisted. I knew we hadn’t but the ticket was closed even though I said there was a bug. We dropped significant points missing first war of season. We are not happy :(