**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another 6* to help me smash difficult content

2»

Comments

• Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    TO_Beatz said:

If you think your pulls are garbage, check out my 6* pulls

Proxima is god tier.

Her potential damage is insane and her well timed block offensive ability accuracy reduction is huge.

And she can parry any basic attack.

She can also heal block on her special one.

As a six star. Just one mission and you will be critical hitting 10-20K on each hit of a special.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Gildenlow said:

Now I feel really good about mine.

NO KIDDING!!!!!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

So much meh

Hela, Morningstar, and a Duped Elektra are decent. Vulture, Karnak, and DD have their niches.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Considering a lot of players aren't even interested in war, "good defenders" are useless. I have red skull and Yondu as 6* neither get any use and I'm not optimistic that my next one will be useful either.

Once you drop out of aw, you don't need as many champs and it's more about utility and end game content.
    My 5*s are decent, I'll try to "clock" the game and drop it, in the traditional sense that I used to play games.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

6*s don't matter for 99% of the player base. Only the whales can actually build and rank up a usable 6* roster.

Is it nice to pull a great 6*? yeah of course, but it's definitely not game changing when the 5* versions of all those champs are better and require fewer resources to rank up.

I’ve had decent 6* luck (no world beaters like Corvus or Ghost or Domino, but most are serviceable champs), and the truth is that being able to use ISO only to get the equivalent of a R4 is a nice feature of 6*’s.

In that regard, I would say that good 6*’s have an advantage over their 5* counterparts.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

So much meh

Hela, Morningstar, and a Duped Elektra are decent. Vulture, Karnak, and DD have their niches.
    Morningstar is currently considered top-tier against the right enemies. Hela can be amazing with the right synergys. DD is currently good for IW but like you said that’s kinda niche. BPIW also is fairly good, especially against stun champs.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hairyslug said:

I know many of you have the same poor rng luck but it’s too far after taking so to open 5 6*s and there all garage I’m quitting the game for a while after playing everyday for 3 years shame though there is is a system where you need to spend loads of money to get the latest god tier releases I got caught up in this I think I’ve purchased about 100 cavaliers probably didn’t pull any 6*s or latest god tiers the game

Honestly, that’s a good looking 6* roster
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Overall very bad game design to make 6star crystals so hard to aquire (1 every 4 months, maybe 2?) and add so many useless champions to that crystal. It shows lack of basic imagination and understanding of gaming experience to push something like that. I am very much invested in this game already and thats the only reason I keep playing, but I know for sure that I'm gonna avoid any game released by Kabam or any of their affiliates in the future. It's incredible how unskilled of game developers they come across as (even though comercially succesfull, but it doesn't mean anything to me as a gamer)
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

DrZola said:

Shrimkins said:

6*s don't matter for 99% of the player base. Only the whales can actually build and rank up a usable 6* roster.

Is it nice to pull a great 6*? yeah of course, but it's definitely not game changing when the 5* versions of all those champs are better and require fewer resources to rank up.

I’ve had decent 6* luck (no world beaters like Corvus or Ghost or Domino, but most are serviceable champs), and the truth is that being able to use ISO only to get the equivalent of a R4 is a nice feature of 6*’s.

In that regard, I would say that good 6*’s have an advantage over their 5* counterparts.

Dr. Zola
    I'm in the same boat, after starting off with awful pulls I've snagged a couple serviceable champs and having basically an instant R4 is nice. On the flip side the inability to work up a sig like you can with 5* puts them way behind, unless you happen to get one like Domino who's sig doesn't make a major impact. I'll take a 5* most times because of how valuable most champs sigs are.
    Absolutely—anything that needs awakening is going to be far easier in 5* format. But people pull a 6* Corvus or Domino and absolutely wreck content. That’s only at R1–a R2 version of champs like that makes me weep.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

Guess mine’s pretty decent overall.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Wow not one even meh pull lol
  • Options
    I’ve got the Asgardian team plus the Netflix guys. And Gobby. Could be much, much worse.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

xNig said:

Fragarock and BB (twice)?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Buttehrs said:

xNig said:

Still 10x better than dpx or hulkbuster lol
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Had an ugly streak for awhile first 2 angela and luke
    The middle I don't recall.the order but I wasnt happy much
    10th venom the duck

Funny how much KP, Angela, Rags, BB and Cage I see on 6* rosters.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Sorry, I also have sentry and tried making him worth but he has nothing to offer me besides void synergy in variant 2. King groot is an ok defender and good on like 2 or 3 paths in variant 2 but pretty bad pull.

Not to toot my own horn, but I’d be glad to have any 6* at all. Whining and complaining about them on the forums isn’t going to get you anything. Half the champs you have there aren’t that bad anyway.

Play the game well, put in the time and get a 6 star. These guys arent getting it for free, they are putting the time and effort to get them
  • Options
    I don't agree with the time and effort argument because we all put effort into our Rewards. 6*s are the same as any other Rarity. Same Champs. The fact that they're the highest and take the longest doesn't mean they should only be God Tier Champs. Not to mention that would be horribly imbalanced.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

xNig said:

Buttehrs said:

xNig said:

Hey at least the synergy's there
    Yeah. For shts and giggles lol
    Buttehrs said:

xNig said:

Buttehrs said:

xNig said:

Still 10x better than dpx or hulkbuster lol
    Haha. Probably. I'm quite sure I'll get one soon. No biggie. Just more arena points. =)
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

I don't agree with the time and effort argument because we all put effort into our Rewards. 6*s are the same as any other Rarity. Same Champs. The fact that they're the highest and take the longest doesn't mean they should only be God Tier Champs. Not to mention that would be horribly imbalanced.

There might be some merit to what you're saying if anyone had said anything of the sort. Being frustrated at building 6* shards for more than a year worth of pulls for them all to suck is a far cry from expecting only elite champs in 6* crystals. I don't see the harm in expressing frustration at basically no return on your investment (time and effort) considering the time it takes to form a single 6* crystal.
    There is truth to it because we see the statement made all the time. People say they wait so long to get a 6* and it ends up being "trash". They also go so far as to say the "trash" should not be availabe as 6*s. What they don't acknowledge is there is a very, very short list in the form of God Tiers that people want to pull instead of said alleged trash. People call anything but a select number trash. Only, the Champs in the Crystal are a range, same as the others. Same case happened with 5* Crystals in the Basic. Albeit the Featured was different then. So were the Champs. It was a very different game then. I don't agree that the Crystal should only be the best, for a few reasons. First off, that would have wrecked progress when 6*s were released. Secondly, there has to be a range, otherwise there's not much point in a random system. Thirdly, getting things we don't want is a part of the game, and a part of life for that matter. All of us playing put work and effort into earning Champs. The 6* Crystals should be no different than any other Crystal just because they're the rarest.