**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s The best Marvel TV SHOW?

2»

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★

What do people think of Cloak and Dagger? Thinking of watching it but I’m not sure.

You have to adjust your expectations a little because it isn’t a Netflix or Hulu show—but I enjoyed both seasons. I thought Season 1 was a little heavy on melodrama, but Season 2 picked up the pace and introduced (albeit in an unusual way) one of my favorite Marvel villains (no spoilers).

When you compare it to shows in its class (Flash, Legends, AoS), you realize it’s quite good. Season 2 took on some of the otherworldly aspects of Cloak’s powers, which was a strong plot point.

Definitely recommend it if you love Marvel—just don’t expect it to be up to DD or Runaways or Punisher level.

Dr. Zola
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’m excited for the new Disney+ ones to have impact on the mcu lol. That was AoS’s main problem.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    I've only watched a few, but my favorite was Punisher, no question. Absolutely brutal. Not the greatest story, but not an Expendables-type action with no story. I also enjoyed Daredevil until around the end of season 2 when I lost interest.

I gotta say, I was really pumped about The Gifted when it was first coming out, watched every episode when it aired (which I never do) until around the episode where the twins kill the security guard. It was at that point I realized two things about the show: the story was pretty weak, and the acting was absolutely atrocious. I really wanted to like it, but after that episode all I could think was "ugh, this is Heroes but with bad acting."
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

What do people think of Cloak and Dagger? Thinking of watching it but I’m not sure.

You have to adjust your expectations a little because it isn’t a Netflix or Hulu show—but I enjoyed both seasons. I thought Season 1 was a little heavy on melodrama, but Season 2 picked up the pace and introduced (albeit in an unusual way) one of my favorite Marvel villains (no spoilers).

When you compare it to shows in its class (Flash, Legends, AoS), you realize it’s quite good. Season 2 took on some of the otherworldly aspects of Cloak’s powers, which was a strong plot point.

Definitely recommend it if you love Marvel—just don’t expect it to be up to DD or Runaways or Punisher level.

Dr. Zola
    Will have to give it a try.

I just wish they'd bring Cloak and Dagger into the Contest.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Luke Cage season one was really good but I lost interest in season 2
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Will have to give it a try.

I just wish they'd bring Cloak and Dagger into the Contest.
    Production values are definitely a step down, but it’s still good popcorn fun.

They’d be cool on MCOC—Dagger I could see as an Electra reskin with the ability to Purify debuffs and True Strike with the ability to detonate light daggers on her opponents (like Havok). Cloak has so many possibilities, but I fear he would be an unhittable beast. Miss, Evade, maybe even some Regen.

Dr. Zola
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Viva93 said:

Marvels Runaways?
    Agents of Shield?
    Luke’s cage?
    Dare devil?
    Jessica Jones?
    Iron fist?
    The Gifted?
    Marvels Inhumans?

Mine is AOS, The Gifted, Runaways and Luke cage. What’s about you?

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

It's very well done. I like it a lot.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Spectacular Spider-Man
  • MeniscusMaster2MeniscusMaster2 Posts: 92
    A.O.S
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★

I’m excited for the new Disney+ ones to have impact on the mcu lol. That was AoS’s main problem.

AoS is pretty estranged from the rest of the MCU, but I'm fine with that, since it means they don't have to tie themselves into the movies unnecessarily - they just do fine without the rest of the MCU. I am, however, really looking forward to what the Disney+ shows do to the MCU. If they works like AoS was supposed to, they'll be worth watching.
  • Legion and Iron Fist. Iron fist is underrated TV series.