**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T GET THE BIG CALENDAR TODAY

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Here’s the full thing!

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Whoops sorry the weeks posted completely out of order but it says which ones they are on it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Thanks and it is better to arrange it in chronological order.
    Yeah I know sorry
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    its ok
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Is day 47 a generic 4* Awakening Gem?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Yeah
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    So since we can’t claim it today are they goin to fix it? Would really hate to be screwed out of that 5* awakening gem
    Edit nvm,the 6* shards

Thanks and it is better to arrange it in chronological order.

Fixed!
    Ahitlaw said:

So since we can’t claim it today are they goin to fix it? Would really hate to be screwed out of that 5* awakening gem

Miike said they would add an extra grace day, which is great because only my alt has it right now.

Ahitlaw said:

Miike said they would add an extra grace day, which is great because only my alt has it right now.
    Awesome!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Edit nvm,the 6* shards

They said theres an extra day added to the grace period.

They need to take those T1A out, disgusting. Other than that, looks alright. Maybe do 5 Goldpool Crystals instead of just 1, more Units, make it 3 premiums instead of 1, quadrupole the Gold, etc.

But who am I to complain about free stuff.

Personally I REALLY need those T1A but I get what you mean.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

They need to take those T1A out, disgusting. Other than that, looks alright. Maybe do 5 Goldpool Crystals instead of just 1, more Units, make it 3 premiums instead of 1, quadrupole the Gold, etc.

Personally I REALLY need those T1A but I get what you mean.
    Would be nice if it were at least 5 T1A considering you need that many to rank up a 5*. Seems like an oversight to be honest.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I thought its a three star gem

@Hera1d_of_Ga1actus @Fingfangfoomfanes @Beyond00_
    Day 17 is the 3* gem. Day 47 is a 4* gem.

The calendar is for everyone, not just you don't forget that.
    @Demonzfyre I’m perfectly fine with the T1as I been rankin lotta 5*s I’m low lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Beyond00_ said:

76 looks like a 3-4 gem :) but the 5* ag isnt generic. Meh :(

A free 5* gem is meh ok....
    Ahitlaw said:

@Demonzfyre I’m perfectly fine with the T1as I been rankin lotta 5*s I’m low lol

Same. I'll always take free ones.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Why didn't I get it? I downloaded the update yesterday and everything

The calendar is for everyone, not just you don't forget that.
    I know, and I try to bear in mind that everyone has the chance to grab these rewards, even the Level 1 players.
    Its not like level 1 players can use them. They'll just be sitting in their inventory for a long time.
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    Looks good to me. Now just waiting for the calendar to appear on my account...
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Still haven't gotten access to this yet and I'm starting to get frustrated. They can drop the new signature offers to buy stuff today but apparently can't be bothered to give me the reward calendar. I dont understand the hold up, I thought the fix would be today.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Still haven't gotten access to this yet and I'm starting to get frustrated. They can drop the new signature offers to buy stuff today but apparently can't be bothered to give me the reward calendar. I dont understand the hold up, I thought the fix would be today.

Same I'm going to wait and see if it pops up tonight though

The fix will be when you get calendar rewards today.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

The fix will be when you get calendar rewards today.
    Ok I will see then that's what I meant by waiting for tonight.