**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is the Summoner Appreciation calendar?

Comments

• BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 107
    @Husky54 I’m thinking the same thing. Hopefully the extra “grace day” will just be a PHC or something like that. I’m happy for the guys in my alliance that would get an extra 100 6* shards, but those people that are starting a new account today just to rack up the rewards would really piss me off.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Buffalax said:

How about everybody is put to day 2 tomorrow instead?

I don't think this will happen. Those who missed today will be claiming Day 1 reward tomorrow. So basically if this goes on like this we will miss the last day.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★

It's fixed. Check the posts that has an administrator tag

Not fixed for everybody, I still dont have it
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

I assume the awakening gem on week 3-4 is a 3 star and the one of week 7-8 is a 4 star?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Jestress said:

They can't do anything right.

They mess things up right
    No.. they don't.. cause some ppl got the calendar and others .. so they couldn't even mess it up properly lol
  • Viva93Viva93 Posts: 123
    Mine not fixed either
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Disappointing.
    I see it now in the forum. It is supposedly fixed. Those that missed it have to wait till tomorrow for day 1 and supposedly get and extra grace period day.

Absolute Garbage
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    What's day 85? Looks like t5cc fragments
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    What ever happens to the calendary, the only Real interesting Thing is the class Trip Event which will give me my next 5 Star...
    But still i was looking forward to this Christal since it was announced now i am kinda sad that i stayed awake until 3 am in germany to See that failure... But however its FREE stuff and when you get FREE food you dont have the right to be MAD All the time about the food bring a bit to salty.its still FREE and NOT completly self evident.
    Still Thank you a lot Kabam!
  • Hello Kabam
    i already update to 24 version before 30 June, Why i didnt get My Summoner Calendar? Please Fix This.
    We should get a 6 star crystal for this behavior
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    mine too
    edited July 2019
    2 days ago Kabam temporarily loses everybody's daily unit cards.

Yesterday AW dumps a ton of wars if not all for several hours

Now many of us get to deal with this calendar fiasco, that allegedly is fixed but we cant even find out till tomorrow.

I really hope this latest update isnt going to be a daily dumpster fire. I mean seriously. Does anyone test this stuff before its released
    Repto23 said:

@Kabam Miike lmao so those of us who listened to our ingame mail lose a grace day opposed to those who didn't check. Seems legit, terrific system you got there buddy.

Learn how to read He told us that evrryone who hadnt got the calendary today gets an extra grace day!!!
    edited July 2019
    Dtl7714 said:

2 days ago Kabam temporarily loses everybody's daily unit cards.

Yesterday AW dumps a ton of wars if not all for several hours

Now many of us get to deal with this calendar fiasco, that allegedly is fixed but we cant even find out till tomorrow.

I really hope this latest update isnt going to be a daily dumpster fire. I mean seriously. Does anyone test this stuff before its released

I think some compensations for at least the AW fail would be nice, because some Team mates even got threwn out of our Alliance war so they couldnt participate...
    But this aint no Post about every Single mistakes of Kabam...
  • Jammin_jam9Jammin_jam9 Posts: 2
    Not exactly fair play when someone is able to get those rewards faster than me and can rank ppl up or awaken sooner than me and if I’m fighting them in war they then have advantage because I was punctual? Makes a lot of sense to me
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Repto23 said:

@Kabam Miike lmao so those of us who listened to our ingame mail lose a grace day opposed to those who didn't check. Seems legit, terrific system you got there buddy.

Learn how to read He told us that evrryone who hadnt got the calendary today gets an extra grace day!!!
    And I suppose you should learn to spell? LOL omg.. that just made me spit out my drink.. thanks for that.. needed some humour..
    We deserve atleast a crystal
  • GkeveryGkevery Posts: 31
    Dtl7714 said:

I see it now in the forum. It is supposedly fixed. Those that missed it have to wait till tomorrow for day 1 and supposedly get and extra grace period day.

Absolute Garbage

Agreed. so lets get this straight KABAM? Those who are effected are a day behind. those who it did not effect get a bonus 100 6* shards?

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Hey everybody. There was an issue that caused the calendar to not appear right away. We’ve fixed the issue, and the calendar should be available to anybody that has not claimed the other calendar rewards today.

Unfortunately, anybody that has already logged in before the fix will have to wait for the Calendar to reset tomorrow, and will be one day behind. We’ve added another grace day to the end of the Calendar to compensate for this.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I know how much you were all looking forward to it.

So basically you're punishing people who were playing the game as usual by making them sit an extra day out for rewards. That could have real impacts at the top end of the game. How exactly is that acceptable?
  • Jammin_jam9Jammin_jam9 Posts: 2
    Not exactly fair play when someone is able to get those rewards faster than me and can rank ppl up or awaken sooner than me and if I’m fighting them in war they then have advantage because I was punctual? Makes a lot of sense to me wow!!!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Gkevery said:

Dtl7714 said:

Absolute Garbage

Agreed. so lets get this straight KABAM? Those who are effected are a day behind. those who it did not effect get a bonus 100 6* shards?

You still get all rewards. From what it sounds like is its pushed back a day.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

My June calendar is now saying I missed a day when I definitely didn’t.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Why is everyone mad? There were already 7 grace days, and they’re just adding 1 extra. Sure, the people who logged in later get an extra one, but it’s not like they’re getting anything more. They’re just getting it 1 day early
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Viva93 said:

We should get a 6 star crystal for this behavior

No. No we shouldn't. I logged in at 7pm and my calendar is messed up, does it suck? Sure. Am I going to still get all the rewards? Yes and that's what really matters.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★

Repto23 said:

Everyone get the extra day not just those who missed out, good attempt at correcting me though
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

Why is everyone mad? There were already 7 grace days, and they’re just adding 1 extra. Sure, the people who logged in later get an extra one, but it’s not like they’re getting anything more. They’re just getting it 1 day early

I agree its not a huge deal but it kind of sucks i'll have to wait an extra day for that awakening gem....hence why i have no issues losing out on today's gold if it meant starting at day 2 tomorrow