**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

100 IIF crystal opening - Does he exist?

Really!

How else can you get one! What are the odds literally? 8j4xcz8jxdfq.png

Comments

• MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    congrats on your 3 star pulls!

for real though, that sucks.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    The odds are far less than 1%.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    let me tell you a secret. We ordinary guys will never get him period. I might have opened easy 500 of those shards. I even got him once but then the game crashed and when I login again he's not there and I get a tech sig stone. I sent a ticket and the reply came that my net connection isn't stable that's why I experienced lag. What a load of BS. I stopped caring anyway.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    I opened 200 of them until I get the 3-star. Opened more 200 and didn't got him again.
    All about luck
  • RexDeusRexDeus Posts: 20
    Open 100 2* max sig crystals get nothing open 1 3* max sig got a 4* IIF. Never know what you're going to get.
  • He does exist, I've seen it happen, and I also believe someone has the 5 star version of him
  • SligSlig Posts: 342 ★★
    I've opened over 1000 of the crystals and still haven't gotten him.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I save myself the potential disappointment by automatically assuming I'm just getting the most common reward: shards.

But yea, he does exist, just really really rare. You need to be pretty lucky to get him. Don't be too upset if you don't, I believe he is just a champion for bragging rights. For utility, I think even the regular IF is better than him.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I got a 3* one a couple weeks ago.

He is in there
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I imagine he's like 4* punisher in arena crystals
  • Got him on my first crystal:/ Super lucky
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I got him in under 50
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    He's in there. One of the rarest pulls in the game. It's all up to the RNG.
  • Really!

How else can you get one! What are the odds literally? 8j4xcz8jxdfq.png

Hey it looks like some other players have gone ahead gone ahead and answered your question here. The Max Signature Ability Crystals do have a rare chance to reward an Immortal Iron Fist. Since the answer to this question has been provided, I'm going to go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.